• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 23:00 Mansion Poker Dome
    • 23:00 Mansion World Cup

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th June**

Still in will hill 43 left currently chipleader :hope :hope :hope
Good luck with it Red, and don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like I feel I did... Morls, I agree with your generous assessment, but I do struggle with short-handed tables, even 6 seaters like this. I think I tilted without realising after that big loss to the quad 8's. :lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th June** 8TH for £12.50. Couldnt lay down my AQ and got beat by 1010 hitting fh and that left me short stacked. won a couple of all ins then the blinds were too big for me i had to go all in on K9 beat by A8. Enjoyed the game though. Cheers Morl and Mr V ;)

should've checked the time of the inside edge freeroll on paddy power myself - 5pm not 6pm. logged on at 5.55pm to play one hand with my final 30 chips ! good luck anyone still in ! :ok
Sorry - second cock up of the weekend!!! But I plead not guilty again!!! Page 15 of the July inside Edge definitely says ...... "which takes place on Sunday 11 June at 5pm GMT" - how am I supposed to know they REALLY mean 4pm GMT? :loon (especially when the lobby wasn't there when I last checked....) Run - you should get onto Paddy Power and insist they remove the promotion code from your account - if you don't, you wont get into any future promotions unless you play x raked hands beforehand (to "clear" this promo)

Sorry - second cock up of the weekend!!! But I plead not guilty again!!! Page 15 of the July inside Edge definitely says ...... "which takes place on Sunday 11 June at 5pm GMT" - how am I supposed to know they REALLY mean 4pm GMT? :loon (especially when the lobby wasn't there when I last checked....) Run - you should get onto Paddy Power and insist they remove the promotion code from your account - if you don't, you wont get into any future promotions unless you play x raked hands beforehand (to "clear" this promo)
Don't worry about it GaF, I mean it when I say I blame myself for not checking (and Avon for not agreeing to my suggestion that we should go out for the day yesterday rather than today ! ;) ). It was the money I was after because I can't get time off work during the period of the WSOP as everyone else off already (unless my lottery numbers come up in the next few weeks) ! Then again if I won the lottery would I lose my hunger for poker ? decisions, decisions ........ I will email paddy power re the promotion code, ta :ok

Thought I had better post a little apology to Morlspin for a bad beat in the Mansion $500 added. :$ sorry bout that. Will try and put them to good use.:hope
not a problem mate, the way i been dishing them out lately i was due a few back lol good luck! also.....MCFC AND 6OONER IN LAST TWO OF GP IBIZA GAME, WE HAVE ANOTHER PL'ER IN IBIZA:cheers

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th June** Pleased to report 2 PL in top 10 on Safety Net tonight too- me in 9th (I don't often play this but my previous best was 45th) and SpurMan in 6th. 2 days away from the tables has obviously done me good. Managed my first points finish in this month's CL too - something to do with not playing marginal hands whilst concentrating on Safety Net I think! :tongue2