Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge

GaF

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE - GET YOUR SEAT If you're not a Superstar yet, you can qualify online with MANSION by participating in any of the three daily satellite tournaments, commencing June 12 until June 17 inclusive.

Superstar Challenge – Daily Qualifier Times, June 12th – June 17th 2006
GMTCETESTPST
17:3019:3013:3010:30
22:3000:3018:3015:30
02:3004:3022:3019:30
The top 6 finishers from each qualifying tournament win one of 108 entries to play-off in a Final on Sunday June 18.
Superstar Challenge Qualifier Final, June 18th 2006
GMTCETESTPST
22:3000:3018:3015:30
108 starters will test their skills in a pulse-quickening final that is favourable odds in anybody's language. The top two finishers from MANSION.com will join a play-for-free qualifier to make up the three players sent to take part in the show. Just an update for those who were asking how many in final etc

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge 21st for me need 2 work on my stamina, just wanted to go to bed, lost the plot at the end. thanx to all the pl support:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap but at the end of the day (or start of the morn) bed was the winner

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge 15th for me fckin muppet kept calling with nowt and hit everytime 2nd lowest chips and dealt JQ in a good position so i chanced my arm all in 10x the big blind, 1 caller and guess who....muppet with A7, he hits his 7 gutted and shattered but thanks to all PL who supported as usual!

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge I would like to thank everyone for the excellent support i recieved . Absolutely brilliant :clap :clap :clap . Congrats to Gilsan and Croc who made it along with me and to those who had qualified before :clap :clap :clap Best of luck to all you Plers trying to qualify in the next tourneys :hope PS.. Does this mean i have a new personal best?

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge This final doesnt start till 11.30pm :zzz I will be needing some caffine and loads of snacks :D . Someone reckoned it could go on for 8 hrs, might have to get a babysitter so i can get some sleep after it if i do well :hope

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge There's another chance for this on their play money site (mansion.net). The satelites are full - 600 players with 6 qualifying ........ It looks like (though I haven't tried it) that you can play dot com and dot net at the same time......

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge

how do you contact the managers or hosts on mansion? we have blatant chip dumping going on
hi morlspin,i was sitting at the table you are on about.my username is widzy on mansion,and i seem to remember dumping a lot off chips your way lol[maybe get my revenge in ibiza] .Yes it did seem as though it was blatant chip dumping,also b4 you came on the table one of the players called the other by name.so it was pretty obvious they knew each other.

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge TONIGHT IM THE MUPPET!:wall :wall :wall Thought i could steal a pot with A10o but get 2 calls, AK and 77, the 77 held up and knocked the two of us out:puke I finished 17th after my 15th last night, im sick as a chip at the min:puke Thanks to Andy, Eric and Red for cheering me on again:notworthy

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge

hi morlspin' date='i was sitting at the table you are on about.my username is widzy on mansion,and i seem to remember dumping a lot off chips your way lol[maybe get my revenge in ibiza'] .Yes it did seem as though it was blatant chip dumping,also b4 you came on the table one of the players called the other by name.so it was pretty obvious they knew each other.
yeah just watching it was enough for any player to realise it was chip dumping and they knew each other, too much chat for new friends, anyway, mansion know bout it now and i received an email back stating there looking into it now for me. ibiza.......dunno if ur staying over, but were organising a poker game/drink on the friday the gatwick travelodge if your interested, rooms only £26, see the new ibiza trip thread mate!

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge ANOTHER PLer through! :cow :cow :cow :cow Well done Steve! Although I must admit I think that jdspurs and Crusey should consider themselves very lucky if they are allowed through, as they were obviously soft-playing. :spank