Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge

GaF

MANSION'S BIGGEST EVER FREEROLL It's because winning USD 1,000,000 in a televised Las Vegas tournament isn't always enough; MANSION is giving its poker players the chance to live the life of a poker superstar, be trained by poker superstars, and play against the biggest names in an exciting 6 player shoot-out.

Get the VIP treatment when we fly you to Las Vegas, where MANSION will take you to the best restaurants and the hottest clubs. You'll be mentored by some of the biggest names in poker in a 5 day "Poker Boot-Camp, Las Vegas Style". You won't just be trained by pro's, you'll also play in a televised 6 seat USD 1,000,000 event. 3 MANSION internet qualifiers challenging 3 superstars. When you're playing against the poker superstars, MANSION will not leave you hanging. The superstars who trained you will also be there to give advice during the game.
The following superstars will compete online at MANSION to take part in the show:
Daniel Negreanu Antonio 'The Magician' Esfandiari Marcel 'The Flying Dutchman' Luske Jennifer Harman Scott Fischman Kenna James Kirk Morrison Mike 'The Mouth' Matusow Annie Duke Howard 'The Professor' Lederer
All you need now is to add your name to the list
THE TV SHOW - LIVE LIKE A PRO, PLAY WITH THE PRO'S Three online qualifiers will be flown to Vegas a week before the big game. Collected by limousine from the airport they will meet their mentor coaches for the first time on the drive in to their hotel on the strip. Over the next five days each coach will work intensively with our lucky qualifiers in "Poker Boot-Camp Las Vegas Style". Our online qualifiers and pros will be playing poker, analysing strategy and preparing for battle. Also, our mentors will introduce their protégées to the lifestyle enjoyed by the top pros, the best restaurants, and the hottest clubs and behind the scenes at the biggest games. Interviews with other pros will provide unique insight into their professional opponents as well as valuable playing tips. Each pair will be shadowed by a camera crew, fly-on-the wall style, the results packaged for inclusion in the show, helping to introduce our online qualifier players and their coaches to the TV audience. The culmination of the week for our lucky winners is the opportunity to face three poker pros in a six handed shoot-out for a prize pool of USD 1,000,000. Televised Shoot-out
  • 3 Pros and 3 online qualifiers in a single table Speed Pokerâ„¢ shoot-out
  • Each online qualifier has a professional poker player as coach and mentor who take their place in the "dug-out" during the game.
  • At each break coaches and online qualifier players get into a huddle for on the spot playing tips and analysis.
  • Coaches (while unable to see hole cards) will nonetheless be in a position to evaluate opposition players strengths and weaknesses and in a unique twist each coach will also be able to call one 60 second timeout ? mid-hand to offer crucial advise to their protégé. Cameras in the dugout will also pick up the reactions of our coaches to the flow of play.
  • In addition, two way communications between players and coaches will allow up to 2 interventions between each Mentor and protégé during the game.
  • The pros will start with 50,000 in chips, the online qualifiers 70,000 and the structures will be set to allow plenty of play time and no blind pressure.
  • The total prize-pool of USD1m (less $75,000 in coach payments) will be split 50%, 30%, 20% for 1, 2, and 3 respectively.
  • Coaches will receive 10% of their protégé's winnings, which is deducted from the protégé's winnings.

THE TV SHOW - LIVE LIKE A PRO, PLAY WITH THE PRO'S Three online qualifiers will be flown to Vegas a week before the big game. Collected by limousine from the airport they will meet their mentor coaches for the first time on the drive in to their hotel on the strip. Over the next five days each coach will work intensively with our lucky qualifiers in "Poker Boot-Camp Las Vegas Style". Our online qualifiers and pros will be playing poker, analysing strategy and preparing for battle. Also, our mentors will introduce their protégées to the lifestyle enjoyed by the top pros, the best restaurants, and the hottest clubs and behind the scenes at the biggest games. Interviews with other pros will provide unique insight into their professional opponents as well as valuable playing tips. Each pair will be shadowed by a camera crew, fly-on-the wall style, the results packaged for inclusion in the show, helping to introduce our online qualifier players and their coaches to the TV audience. The culmination of the week for our lucky winners is the opportunity to face three poker pros in a six handed shoot-out for a prize pool of USD 1,000,000. Televised Shoot-out

• 3 Pros and 3 online qualifiers in a single table Speed Pokerâ„¢ shoot-out
  • Each online qualifier has a professional poker player as coach and mentor who take their place in the "dug-out" during the game.
  • At each break coaches and online qualifier players get into a huddle for on the spot playing tips and analysis.
  • Coaches (while unable to see hole cards) will nonetheless be in a position to evaluate opposition players strengths and weaknesses and in a unique twist each coach will also be able to call one 60 second timeout ? mid-hand to offer crucial advise to their protégé. Cameras in the dugout will also pick up the reactions of our coaches to the flow of play.
  • In addition, two way communications between players and coaches will allow up to 2 interventions between each Mentor and protégé during the game.
  • The pros will start with 50,000 in chips, the online qualifiers 70,000 and the structures will be set to allow plenty of play time and no blind pressure.
  • The total prize-pool of USD1m (less $75,000 in coach payments) will be split 50%, 30%, 20% for 1, 2, and 3 respectively.
  • Coaches will receive 10% of their protégé's winnings, which is deducted from the protégé's winnings.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge

Good luck to you guys in this. I'm not playing this cos if I were to qualify I couldn't play on the 18th June as I'll be flying off on honeymoon!! :loon
So you are going to reveal the real life of a poker widow after the honeymoon :lol . Lol mate - mucho happiness

mine seems ok
I was on the same table as you for a while, and nothing I said came up. And the only things i've seen from others are when they've been knocked out, nothing when they are still in. Its very strange.

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge fec :wall kin :wall sick :wall of :wall fec :wall kin :wall poc :wall ket :wall nines fec :wall kin :wall sick :wall of :wall fec :wall kin :wall bubb :wall feckin :wall lin Well played gaz:clap:clap:clap:clap

Sorry MCFC unfortunately they were my kings.If i hadn't have gone for it I wouldn't have made the final 6 meself. WP Gaz.:ok
no problem mate after your initial raise the only choice I had if I wanted to play the hand was the all in. And with there being about 3 stacks even in 5th, 6th and 7th I decided to play hoping you'd lay down but obviously I didnt put you on kings, was hoping you had high cards and my nines would hold up. Well played :clap:clap

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge Well done yourself!! ;) Unlucky MCFC. Dopey me didn't realise the final was Sunday!! It's a good job its a late one, otherwise i'd have been buggered!! I still might be cutting it fine!

Re: Mansion $1m Freeroll Superstar Challenge Bugger, played in the 11.30pm game tonight, going quite well in 6th place when the big stack at the table went all in on my BB. Wasn't paying attention and accidentally I called, with 75o, and he shows A's. :wall :wall :wall Finished in 76th place, and really quite annoyed! :@ :@ Steve.