more free money from party poker

Masterplan

got this mail this morning: Dear Player, Summer is here, and the time is right to get online and see what you’ve been missing out on at PartyPoker.com. We’ve even decided to spoil our players a bit this month: Just log in to PartyPoker.com to take advantage of the bonus that’s waiting for you in your account. You only have until Wednesday, June 14, 2006 to take advantage of this great offer, so don’t delay. Check out how you can use your bonus at PartyPoker.com this month: Filters, Filters, Filters just upgraded and logged in, $20 sat in my account, 200 raked hands to clear :)

Re: more free money from party poker Me to....... I had an email from Party Poker last week to say that "we haven't seen you at the tables for a while, we have deposited $40 into your account and hope to see you at our tables soon". I didn't even have to play any raked hands of anything, it was just there!! So I invested $6 in a $15k guaranteed against 2700 other hopefuls and finished 4th; netting $900..... not bad when we were playing with their money in the first place!!!! I wasn't a big fan of PP (hence not playing on it much, but maybe I'll venture on more often now.;) ;) ;)