New Set Up in Copenhagen: SETTLED

Penelopeys

NEW SET UP..... My parents offered that we could stay in their 2 summer houses when we have the poker tournament. I told my mum we would stay for 1 night, as it is right next to the sea, and there are no possibilities of going out... we will just have to bring loads of :cheers :cheers :cheers ... then we will spend one night in the summer houses and 1 night in Copenhagen... And I am sure my mum will arrange a nice barbecue for us :ok :clap Everyone can stay over in the summer houses... we just need some extra matresses and some duvets/sleeping bags... or if anyone fancies a tent?? :loon Camp all over again.... wheeeeeeeeee Point is... this will save you 1 night in a hotel... and we will have a great time next to the Danish sea side :ok :ok :ok Room enough for a pokertourney aswell :) What I need to know is when you will arrive and when you will depart... ...in order to plan which day to do what... Summerhouse/Copenhagen :ok Please post to let me know...when you are planning on arriving...and departing :)

Re: New Set Up in Copenhagen: SETTLED Friday: ?.00-?.00:People arrive...:hope 19.00: Poker tourney in Pene's flat :ok 00.00: Night out in Copenhagen :cheers Saturday: 12.00: Departure to Kalundborg, (cars) Summerhouses before noon 14.00: A walk at the beach :loon 15.00: Taking care of fluids :beer 17.30: Barbeque a la Pene's mum:clap 19.30: Poker tourney :dude 00.00: Party time :cheers :drums Sunday: Departure from Kalundborg :cry :cry