Sporting Odds MTT League - June

spannerjago

Sporting Odds MTT League - June  

1. 1.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June

i won 3 seats....how does that work then?
Each person can only win one seat through this tourney (the "winners" seat tonight went to Griff) Have you won 2 other seats elsewhere, or did you think you had won 3 seats through this?

3000th post and its to retract a mistake....damn! Sorry GaF i read the post wrong about the seats.......i won 3 spots in the big freeroll, not in the 50 up club,
Hehe - congrats on 3000 mate......

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Thanks GaF. To be honest.....i dont know....im shattered lmao I won a seat in the league, a seat in last weeks game, and a seat in this weeks game, but read it all wrong earlier........since your the brains ill let u work it all out haha I know i only get 1 seat for the 2.5k freeroll, so good luck to the others who get them

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Due to the loss of Leg 2, Joe at Sporting Odds has offered us an EXTRA 10 spots in the freeroll for this month. So positions 11 to 20 will now be in. Thanks Joe :) The prize money has been credited.

Due to the loss of Leg 2, Joe at Sporting Odds has offered us an EXTRA 10 spots in the freeroll for this month. So positions 11 to 20 will now be in. Thanks Joe :) The prize money has been credited.
Great gesture Joe.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Due to the loss of Leg 2, Joe at Sporting Odds has offered us an EXTRA 10 spots in the freeroll for this month. So positions 11 to 20 will now be in. Thanks Joe :) The prize money has been credited.
You beauty... was gutted that I didn't manage a top 10 finish this month so this makes up for it! :clap When is the freeroll? :cheers

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Got cut off last night and just went bed...... so.. Congratulations morlspin :clap :clap :clap Well done also to Griff :clap :clap Had a great night and a lot of good hands, but as can be the case, when u need them to hold out most, morls gets you on the river :cry Well done again morls, well earned victory :clap Many thanks to Joe also... top bloke :notworthy

Due to the loss of Leg 2, Joe at Sporting Odds has offered us an EXTRA 10 spots in the freeroll for this month. So positions 11 to 20 will now be in. Thanks Joe :)
Probably a silly question but why is nobody from the league showing in the lobby for the 2.5k freeroll on the 5th of July? :unsure

Probably a silly question but why is nobody from the league showing in the lobby for the 2.5k freeroll on the 5th of July? :unsure
They take 24 hours to show...... (presume Joe has to send a list to Boss.....)

Thanks all' date=' Tax, Sam, Ed and all who i missed, money has been credited already, speedy work guys and well done all in the freeroll, many thanks to Joe Legge too![/quote'] Well done mate :clap :clap :clap and well done to all who got in the money :clap :clap :clap