Sporting Odds MTT League - June

spannerjago

Sporting Odds MTT League - June  

1. 1.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Hi there, As you can see it's my first post here. I usually just read the forum. Can I enter this having never posted here before? I'll vote myself in anyway and you can just boot me out if I'm not eligible. Cheers. Oh yeah, hello everyone.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Just got a new PC - and I have to re-install Sporting Odds. Do I have to use the links for PL to generate some cash for PL?? - I'm asking because the links aren't working and I'd rather generate some cash than just download it from their main site.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Hi GAF, How exactly does the $2500 freeroll seat allocation work? I understand the 5 1st places... makes sense... but then it gets tricky! I ask because I expect the top 5 to have won at least 3 of the games if not all 5. Therefore, who would then go through to the next round... all those in 2nd? But what if they are also in the top 5... is it then 3rd place? If so from which leg would this be taken? Or would it then go to next top result with best overall finishing position? Sounds like it will be very complicated! :\ (Probably won't be for some bizarre reason...:tongue2 ) Looking forward to a concise and simple response!:loon

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Tweety, The freeroll places drop down the overall league rather than the weeklies. Last month the extra places went to positions 7-10 at the end of the month, as 2nd-6th had won a weekly and already qualified, as you rightly surmised.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June

Tweety, The freeroll places drop down the overall league rather than the weeklies. Last month the extra places went to positions 7-10 at the end of the month, as 2nd-6th had won a weekly and already qualified, as you rightly surmised.
Cheers Avon... I will therefroe assume I will come 11th at best then... at least I have a target to beat now! Thanks for the info. :D

Welcome Spanner:welcome....Are you Badger Bill on SO. If so we were on the same table Sunday along with DevilTish.
That was indeed me but I was playing on my dads account as he had to leave just after the tourney started. My username is spannerj on SO. See you around soon no doubt!

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June sry i just found it i was trying to before this day but could not find it. Please accept it although the tourney has began about 17 mins ago. But please i was 2nd once and i was not reged here so it did not count :) Hope U'll be kind :P Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz :) Giz the newbe punter

sry i just found it i was trying to before this day but could not find it. Please accept it although the tourney has began about 17 mins ago. But please i was 2nd once and i was not reged here so it did not count :) Hope U'll be kind :P Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz :) Giz the newbe punter
Not a problem Giz. :ok And :welcome Spanner. Hope your stay here is a profitable one. :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Actually it wont matter but thanx. i went up till the break to 9000 chips. Had KK k10 a10 and i lost with A10 i had top pair. i was bet he raised i knew he has a better kicker cuz he raised 4XB. But i called. I knew i should not but i did. This happens not for the 1st time Why i cant stay away from this. When i know i say it out loud he has a kicker. And i just call :S ???? WTF with my head?:S:wall :wall Edit: Down to 5k now :( Edit 2: Am i wrong when i think it is Just lame and nonsense to sit out when i have good chip early in a mtt? Shame but it works for a guy with 9k. and he still has that 9k... Oh AK raised 3XBB in 1st pos. No call :) ...

see you all on Wednesday, if it's as much fun as playing in the CL this will be good. :) Apologies for my non-playing state on Sunday's CL, had Fathers day stuff going on. :spank
Oh don't worry, another couple of months and priorities like family won't matter anymore. WE ARE YOUR NEW FAMILY:rollin . See you Wed then.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Table has been updated in Post 1 :ok No doubt about the overall winner - well done Morl!!! On Winning tonight, last week and overall - cracking performance :clap :clap :clap And well done to everyone in the top 10 :clap :clap The top 10 win seats to the monthly 50 Up freeroll - if you already have seats, please let me know and SO will carry this over to next month......

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - June Many Thanks Gaf and Punterslounge for putting this together and all your hard work GaF, you deserve a raise mate Well played all and i look forward to the next one! GG ALL! i won 3 seats....how does that work then?