Mansion Germany comp?

Speckled Jim

Re: Mansion Germany comp? Don't know if this is connected with your query but I had this e-mail of Mansion a week or so ago - have you placed a bet with them and got chosen as one of the 40 winners then???? World Cup Getaway

Jet to Frankfurt for the England v. Paraguay match 10 June, 2006 Bet with MANSION between 30 May and 6 June for your chance to fly with MANSION to the World Cup.

Dear Member As a valued Member at MANSION, we would like you to be the first to know about our exciting partnership with airline FlyBe. MANSION is proud to announce our sponsorship of a FlyBe BAe-146 aircraft, which will fly the MANSION brand throughout Europe for a two year period. MANSION is inviting 40 of our most loyal customers to share in our celebrations as we unveil the new MANSION jet to the world, timed perfectly to take in the excitement of the 2006 World Cup. Join us on a trip of a lifetime to see England square off against Paraguay in the 2006 World Cup on 10 June 2006. 40 lucky MANSION Members will be our special guests to enjoy all the action and soak up the atmosphere of World Cup fever, receiving a VIP prize package that includes:

• Return flight (same day) aboard the MANSION branded BAe-146 from London (Luton) to Frankfurt**
  • Return coach transportation to the World Cup event stadium
  • Prestige class seating for the England v. Paraguay match, 10 June 2006
  • Full hospitality service

Total estimated package value is over GBP 2,000. To win your seat on this milestone flight, you must email [email protected] before 6 June and bet with MANSION between 30 May and 6 June.

Re: Mansion Germany comp? Its.

Hello and Congratulations, I am contacting you as you are one of the 40 lucky Mansion Members selected to be our special guest at the England v. Paraguay match on June 10th to soak up the atmosphere of the World Cup Your package includes- · Return flight (same day) aboard the MANSION branded BAe-146 from London (Luton) to Frankfurt** · Return coach transportation to the World Cup event stadium · Prestige class seating for the England v Paraguay match, 10 June 2006 · Full hospitality service **Please note that winners will be responsible for their own transportation to and from Luton airport You have until 9pm GMT+2 on Wednesday June 7, 2006 to contact me with your reply including your full name and passport number. Once you have replied I will reply to you with full details you will need to get to Germany on the 10th. Once again Congratulations and have fun. Cheers, Carlene Carlene Blake Events Manager MANSION (Gibraltar) Ltd. 901 Europort Gibraltar

Re: Mansion Germany comp? I'm also going. I know I'm a good old Northern Ireland supporter but this opportunity is far too good to miss. I fly Belfast to Luton tonight at 7.45pm, cost me £155. I'm going to get rat arsed at the bar and sleep overnight in the airport. Coming home again, I'm going to have another night in the airport and fly home on Sunday. As Northern Ireland have practically no chance of qualifying for the World Cup in my lifetime, I'm going to adopt England for Saturday. Have a look at the Betfair City am thread and you'll see my a pic of my ugly mug on it. Come up and say hello. Come on England..... its coming home......

Re: Mansion Germany comp?

I've put some photos up of the trip on my blog. Enjoyed meeting the other Plers: Ovalman, Speckled Jim and TheGrouch... :clap Mansion :clap
Hi Guys, really enjoyed myself and a super trip all around. I've been in serious recovery though and I need detoxed after the amount of beer, red wine, champagne, white wine and more beer.... Anyway, really nice meeting Speckled Jim (Rooooonnnneeeeeey :lol ) and DaMatrix. For one reason or another, I didn't get to meet the Grouch. Anyway, I have a few photo's to share but does anyone know how to put them online here? (I've seen a link before but can't find it).

Re: Mansion Germany comp? "Mansion don't do planes.... but if they did...." sunp00130ca.th.jpg "They'd probably be the best in the world" Edit****, still having trouble getting the size correct, either too big or too small. Trying the thumbnails now....

Re: Mansion Germany comp? SpeckledJim and myself also consuming alcohol, this time inside the ground. sunp00307sc.jpg Finally, but not great quality, some of the PL team with some very leggy German Ladies :ok sunp00342yo.jpg (There's a better version on DaMatrix's website)

Re: Mansion Germany comp? DaMatrix and The Grouch, could you email me on [email protected]. I can't PM you as you don't have enough posts to use the facility. I'd love to swap a few pics, I didn't really take enough around and inside the ground and I'd love to see more. Especially DaMatrix, I'd love a fully size copy of the one on your website :ok I've emailed your hotmail addy Colin :ok