Help Help Help....

ineedhelpplease

Ive got a William Hill account and i recently won £600 on poker. wooohooo :nana but my account has recently been blocked. Is that money still mine?? Spoke to the guy at the william hill helpdesk and he said i need to verify my account and i should get an email?? I havent got any email yet. So ive emailed willhill customer services again. :eyes Just waiting now :@ I used to have an william hill account ages ago surely this wont effect it? Just need confirmation that the £600 is mine. Cheers People Lee

Re: Help Help Help.... WillHill customer service aren't the best and they often take ages to sort out proof of identity / verification of your account which is what they'll be doing here. You'll be lucky to get it sorted this week I reckon. But don't panic you'll get there in the end and once you've jumped through all the hoops you'll get the money much quicker on any subsequent withdrawals. Don't think the fact you had an account with them before should matter much unless it was a credit account and you owe them money of course ! :)

Re: Help Help Help.... Yes true chaps. I was assuming ineedhelpplease hadn't been doing anything too dodgy though otherwise like you say they might make things very difficult. But to be honest William Hill customer service would be slow verifying (and probably freeze the accounts) of Michael Owen and Wayne Rooney - they're that inept at times. Would cost them thousands ... :lol

Re: Help Help Help.... cheers all, finally emailed them all proof of debit card and driving license etc. I think i closed my william hill accoutn which i had about 6 months ago. So dont think it will have an effect :nana Good day of poker today started with £50 tourny and took home £600. :D Not bad for a beginner..... :notworthy

Re: Help Help Help....

cheers all, finally emailed them all proof of debit card and driving license etc. I think i closed my william hill accoutn which i had about 6 months ago. So dont think it will have an effect :nana Good day of poker today started with £50 tourny and took home £600. :D Not bad for a beginner..... :notworthy
Very nice haul:ok :welcome to PL

Re: Help Help Help.... bloody hell they still havent sorted it out and it looks like they only reply once a day to emails. They have got my old card from the old account on file and they want proof that its mine problem is its old and run out so ive got a new card with a different number. BRILLIANT, spoke to customer services they just said email through the new card LOL. So again sent them another email hopefully will be sorted tomorrow but i wont hold my breath. GOD THERE VERIFICATION IF REALLY LONG WINDED...... They have got nearly every sort of verification that i got and they still take ages...