Windsor 7.30

Re: Windsor 7.30 I am going to throw my hat into the ring now. Ornamore Castle has all it's best form over 6f when firm has been in the description, it hasn't had these conditions for over a year and has thus disappointed but has slipped right down the handicap as a result, if it got anywhere near the form of his previous runs at 6f with firm in the ground will be very hard to beat tomorrow off this weight. However there is one or two things which concern me one is that it's only poor run in these conditions was at this course and I am not sure what kind of strike rate Quinn has when riding for Hills (can anyone enlighten me?). It did however show signs of a return to form last time and could be worth a bet obvisously this is depending on the price tomorrow but I would expect a nice price.

Re: Windsor 7.30 Its got a forecast price of 10-1 Tank. Not sure about the Hills-Quinn partnership/strike rate but Quinn on 4yr olds + is £30.50+ to a level stake. RP spotlight don't give it much chance but after its last run they said: Oranmore Castle is becoming attractively handicapped and travelled well for a long way. It has run ok in class 2 and 3 races before so might be interesting ew

Re: Windsor 7.30

I am going to throw my hat into the ring now. Ornamore Castle has all it's best form over 6f when firm has been in the description' date=' it hasn't had these conditions for over a year and has thus disappointed but has slipped right down the handicap as a result, if it got anywhere near the form of his previous runs at 6f with firm in the ground will be very hard to beat tomorrow off this weight. However there is one or two things which concern me one is that it's only poor run in these conditions was at this course and I am not sure what kind of strike rate Quinn has when riding for Hills (can anyone enlighten me?). It did however show signs of a return to form last time and could be worth a bet obvisously this is depending on the price tomorrow but I would expect a nice price.[/quote'] T Quinn 34/4wins with an ROI OF 131% so at least a profit shown

Re: Windsor 7.30 I am going to give this one the swerve tomorrow, seems to enjoy racing on galloping tracks like Newbury, Windsor is a very tight track and this could well be why it ran badly here last time. I am going to keep an eye for this horse though, on a galloping track with firm in the description.