sporting odds stt league suggestions

devil tish

hi all i am marginally in profit on these tourneys, but have had to majorly adjust my game to do this. no disrespect to the winners/leaders of this competition, but,and correct me if i am wrong here.... it is a test to see who is the best limper! i am not bitter, and there is no bad beat undertone, but it would be interesting to see how someone like tqm fared in this league, if you know what i mean. the more aggressive players dont seem to do well, or am i wrong? i would be interested in any views on this, as i see myself as a fairly aggresive player, but dont seem to do too well in these, but not bad in 10 player stt's where i can double up fairly easily most games, then tighten up for the final 5/4 and 3, when i loosen up again. i have now been playing poker for bang on 6 months, and i think my game is at a bit of a crossroads!:cry any opinions appreciated! dt

Re: sporting odds stt league suggestions feeling the same myself mate :(, plus always playing same people gets annoying too cos you know there just gonna sit there for an hour tight as arseholes but thats the name of the game i spose, as i said before just choose your games wisely is my advice but i did shocking last time so may not be good advise

Re: sporting odds stt league suggestions Well, there are many different forms of the game, and different forms take different skills. If there's a form of the game you find particularly frustrating, just play something else and leave it to the players who do enjoy it. One of the great things about the explosion in internet poker is that at more or less any hour of the day, you can find a kind of game you enjoy.

Re: sporting odds stt league suggestions If I told you I would give away all my secrets.;) You have to adjust your game from aggressive and tight as the game flows.Just settle into the pace of the game and you will see.Also it's advisable to have a look at a table your not playing on and try and pick up other peoples game.Timing is the key to these. Now no more or I won't be able to win this thing.:lol

Re: sporting odds stt league suggestions i know what u mean sharpe! but it just doesnt suit my game, straight after coming last again in stt league tourney(again!!) entered $10,$5 and $3 10 player stt's simultaneously. result $10 1st $50 $5 2nd $15 $3 1st $15 $18.80 outlay, $80 return.:dude :dude :dude :dude no value in short handed tourneys for me!!!! dt