Nba - 1/6

Sport:NBA
Event:Dallas Mavericks vs Phoenix Suns
Selection:Phoenix Suns
Strength:10/10
Date:01/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price:BetFair @ 3.95
The Dallas Mavericks host the Phoenix Suns in Game 5 of their best-of-7 Western Conference Final series tonight at American Airlines Arena in Dallas. My pick is the Phoenix Suns on the Moneyline. Phoenix is coming off of a 106-86 dismantling of Dallas in Game 4. The Suns got Raja Bell back in the lineup, and they are now 2-0 in the series when he has played. He will be in the lineup again tonight. Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki was highly ineffective in Game 4, netting only 11 points, which is his season low. Nowitzki appeared to have trouble with the double teams Phoenix was sending his way. I think with Dirk Nowitzki again being held in check for Game 5, the Mavericks have little hope of winning this game, and they are 6.5 point favorites to boot. For Phoenix to hold Dallas to 86 points in a game is very impressive - while I don't think this game will be as low scoring, I think Phoenix gets the edge due to their comfortable Game 4 victory. Also of note, Dallas' Josh Howard has a shin injury, which isn't expected to keep him out of Game 5, but could be a factor in his overall game. If Nowitzki again faces double teams, Howard will be leaned upon to provide offense for Dallas. If he's not feeling up to par then it may cause difficulties for Dallas offensive game.

Re: Nba - 1/6 Hi mate, i was just going to post the same pick as you. You took the words right out of my mouth. Excellent analysis. Only difference is i only got odds of 3.9 on betfair., so after the commision the odds will work out as about 3.75 which is very good. i was very lucky yesterday with my bet, shaq only just scored more pts than hamilton and bullips

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.