** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A Massive Price For A Horse In Form

Not posted any tips lately because i cant seem to find the winners and cant spell, and don't want to lead anyone to a bum steer but i cant resist this little one. I was looking at the Derby entrants and checking the prices on offer on, the horse which i would like to tip up is SIENNA STORM and is a general 500/1 and 550 on Betfair, to me this is way way to big, ask your self what has he done wrong on his last 2 starts, I'll tell you, NOTHING. He has a massive addvantage over a few of the others having allready raced at epsom and was a cracker as well, 26th April 2006 only a 3 horse race, according to the R.P site had a mountain to climb and i agree but finished a close up 3rd but only 2.5 length behind the winner so this form also looks good because you need pace at Epsom and SIEANNA STORM has it in abundance so he will be up there from the off, before this race Michael Hills gave some encouraging reports after ridding him at home in work. While i was trying to find something to beat the fav i came up with CHAMPIONSHIP POINT and looking at this horses form noticed SIENNA STORM finished 2nd to it at Goodwood on the 6th May beaten only 4l, coming from the back staying on strongly to pip Senor Dali. Nothing may come of this but at epsom you need a key things, PACE and a TURN OF FOOT, SIENNA STORM has both. He is not a world beater but at 500/1 is a smashing e/w bet.