Freerolls

the croc

Re: Freerolls Yeah - also useful to give an estimation of the Buy in being given away - so $1000 freeroll with 10,000 entrants has a "donated" buy in of 10c per player. Generally if a Freeroll has a donated buy in of $1 or more then I will include it in the diary (so let me know if it's not there). If it's between 50c and $1 I'll consider including it, but mostly will not. Below 50c and I don't believe the value is high enough to include it. If a freeroll is a raked hands freeroll, then I may include it in the diary (but it will be marked as such) - but looking for donated buy in of at least $3 or so (depending on how tough entry requirements are).

Re: Freerolls

Not sure if it's been pointed out already' date=' but 365 have a 1k freeroll every weeknight, 100 hands in the previous 24 hours required, gets about 300 entrants.[/quote'] Found that today and added it to the diary :ok

Re: Freerolls

Received from 32Red.. Name : $1000 Freeroll
Date & Time: Four run daily at -1.30am(UK), 6.00am (UK), 9.45am (UK) 6.00pm (UK)
Buy in: Freeroll
Prize: Top 260 places
Name : $2k New Player Freeroll
Date & Time: 1st Sunday of every month 10.00pm (UK Time) 11.00pm (CET) 4th June
Buy in: Freeroll Invite
Prize: Top 30 players
Extras: Unlimited $5 re-buys in 1st hour, 1 $5 add-on at the end of re-buy period. :cheers