Win BIG at Betfred

Martyn@BF

Hi all, As I have been off for the past few days I thought it only right that I tell you about this great offer. Your chance to win TWO Sports Tours International Vouchers worth £3,500 for only $5.50! Not only this but we are also throwing in $500 to be won in this special tournament which goes ahead tomorrow, Wednesday 31st May 15:30 EST. So we are looking at a total prize fund of about $7,000! Check it out now and dont forget, if you have not yet downloaded Betfred Poker then please do so using this Betfred link. :clap

Re: Win BIG at Betfred I know it hardly seems worth it but there is one 10 seat satellite to this - entry $0.55 plus $0.10. Only one in at the moment, plus me (elmaamul) is 2. Are there 8 others ready to play to get this going ? Put satellite tab in entry fee order and it is the top one. :ok

Re: Win BIG at Betfred where were you all ? ! :lol having said that, it got going a little after 8pm when I was trying to play in the PL MTT on Virgin, the champions league on SO and the Blue Square bankroll booster so I didn't exactly give it my full attention ! I think I'll register for tomorrow so see you there ?

Re: Win BIG at Betfred

Martyn, I've been having problems logging into Betfred and therefore haven't played there for a couple of months. I tried to log on just now without any luck so fired an e-mail off to Customer Service - anything else I can do? TQM
Without knowing exactly what is happening dude I cant really help. All I can suggest is that you make sure you have the correct login and password. If you havent played there in a while we have made quite a few changes and done some upgrades which will need to be downloaded (automatically) when launching. This may take a couple of minutes. Stick with it guys. Let me know if you need me to do anything. Ta.

Re: Win BIG at Betfred just went to reg for this, and got some weird message asking me to install flash 8 (which i have), then i had a blank message box appear then it all disappeared and continued as normal. (think betfreds been on the sauce) anyway am in :nana laters :clap

Re: Win BIG at Betfred Oh you Lemon! :rollin The message you are getting relates to a flash advert that pops up when you log into the poker lobby. Flash is a plugin that is required to play animated files and games etc on the web. Getting this plugin will allow you to see these popup messages by Betfred which tell you about tourneys we offer and more. The plugin will not harm your computer or effect its performance in anyway and can be downloaded from the Macromedia website. Its a free download too! When downloading make sure you untick the Yahoo toolbar option, unless you want it that is? I hope this helps bud and if you need any further help just let me know. Cheers :ok

Oh you Lemon! :rollin The message you are getting relates to a flash advert that pops up when you log into the poker lobby. Flash is a plugin that is required to play animated files and games etc on the web. Getting this plugin will allow you to see these popup messages by Betfred which tell you about tourneys we offer and more. The plugin will not harm your computer or effect its performance in anyway and can be downloaded from the Macromedia website. Its a free download too! When downloading make sure you untick the Yahoo toolbar option, unless you want it that is? I hope this helps bud and if you need any further help just let me know. Cheers :ok
you must have not realised lemon already said he HAD flash 8 ... so would probably know what it does too :p i think he's got a degree in some computer science too :D

Dear Andrew
I haven't seen you at Betfred Poker's cash tables for a while and I wanted to give you a fantastic bonus to welcome you back! There are 5000+ players online every night. Come back and join in the great fun tournaments that have returned to Betfred Poker - this week win a plasma TV!
I hope yours says 'Dear Graeme', but it should be the same. :ok :welcome back.;)