Mlb 30/5

Everyone can rest assured you won't be seeing me bet on Seattle for a very very very long time. Thats 2 times now they have faced a hittable pitcher and got shutout. Learned my lesson, no more backing them as I can see this team being a potential firesale in a couple months if they keep underachieving. Hopefully those of you that bet my plays upped your bet on the Dodgers game as JD Drew as cleared to play and was in the starting lineup. If not then I apologize. One game stood out to me on tonights card and 1 play so far (I'll go through some of the totals on the games later on and see if theres a potential play or 2).

SportMLB
EventSan Francisco (Lowry) at Florida (Moehler)
SelectionSan Francisco (Lowry)
Strength8/10
Date01/06/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.74 (Back)
ReasoningTo me its a pitching mismatch in this game. Moehler has been bad this year but thats nothing new as Moehler has always been a very hittable pitcher. This year he is 2-4 with a 6.80 ERA and a very high .333 BAA (Batting Average Against). He is opposing a very decent starer in Noah Lowry (1-2, 3.62 ERA). There are many San Francisco batters that have faired well against Moehler over the last few years. Think San Francisco has a great chance to win this one.
GL everyone today :cow

Re: Mlb 30/5 Milwaukee Brewers @ Pittsburgh Pirates Pirates 1.96 (Pinnacle) 6 units MIL: LHP Jorge De La Rosa (2-0, 6.75 ERA) PIT: RHP Victor Santos (2-5, 5.30 ERA) Pitching is not great here for either team. Brewers' De La Rosa is a long-reliever who will get his first start of the season. He has surrendered 14 hits and 14 earned runs in 18.2 innings this season and has quite a high ERA. De La Rosa will also be on a strict pitch count today. Pirates De Santos is a finesse pitcher who has been pretty inconsistent. He was with Milwaukee last season and in only game against them earlier this season he allowed 3 runs in 4.1 innings before being pulled out. The thing that makes me like Pirates in this spot is their batting game has really sizzled last 4 games in this home stand and i'll try them against a relief pitcher making his first start of the season. After putting 14 runs on the board yesterday against another lefty, Doug Davis and the Brewers pen, i think they can continue some solid batting in front of the home crowd today. Kansas City Royals @ Oakland Athletics Roayls 2.99 (Mansion) 3 units KC: RHP Denny Bautista (0-2, 4.55 ERA) OAK: LHP Brad Halsey (1-2, 3.60 ERA) Almost 3 odds on Kansas? Oaklands batting game has been just plain bad the last 10 games. They've gone 1-9 during that span and i don't know if they will snap out of their funk yet. Their bullpen has also been very shaky lately. Royals batting game, surprisingly has been pretty good recently. They have averaged 5.6 runs per game during last 7 games. Won 2 out of last 4. One vs. the Yankees and yesterday the opening game of this serie vs. Oakland. Kansas has fared well at McAfee collisseum in most recent games between these teams, winning 5 out of last 7. A's starter Brad Halsey has pretty good ERA, but has looked very hittable in his last 3 starts. Halsey has an 0-2 lifetime record vs. the Royals with a 9.00 ERA and roayls have a batting average of .417 against him. Denny Bautista of Kansas has looked pretty good lately, except his last start against the Detroit when he was pulled out after 3.1 innings for allowing 5 runs. Before that he had thrown a couple of good games, despite not getting wins to show for it. The way Oakland is swinging the bats, i will try Kansas with small stakes. Oaklands game looks to be in a total mess right now. Ofcourse, Kansas' bullpen can never be trusted, but they have pitched better of late.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.