Nba 29/5

SportNBA
EventDallas at Phoenix (Game 3)
SelectionDallas -1
Strength8/10
Date29/05/2006
Bookmaker/PriceOlympic Sports @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningThe 3rd game of a 1-1 tied series on the road is always an important game. Lose it and you give the other team more confidence and put your backs against the wall putting yourself in a must win situation in the 4th game on the road. Its not a position Dallas or Avery Johnson wants to be in. Avery Johnson told his team to treat this game like they are down 0-2 in the series and a must win type of game. Dallas hasn't played that good of defense yet in this series but still should be 2-0 up if they didn't collapse at the end of game 1 and give away the win. I pegged Dallas to win this series and I still don't think any differently. And this is the game they know if they win then they take control of the series. I think they make a statement tonight and win and take control.
Gl everyone :cow

Re: Nba 29/5 Hmmm. Just for a bit of interest I've put a small bet on Shawn Marion's points to be 'over 22.5' at 8/11 with Ladbrokes. I don't expect it to come in but hey, I've got something to root for. :unsure (CUE: Shawn scores 22 points and gets pulled out of the game in the 4th quarter for whatever spurious reason)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.