The Fish Tank - Europoker $2 nl $100 added VALUE!!

Masterplan

You’ll be hooked on our fish tank tournaments! Where the sharks and minnows play... the real money tourney where you can learn to play for real without breaking the bank! As poker gets more and more popular, EuroPoker.com wants to help our new players. Let’s face it, even the best players had to start somewhere. And the best way to learn is to play, play and play. So, just for you guys we have created the FISH TANK. The fish tank is a new multi table tournament which takes place daily, and is aimed at our new players to the site. However, it is open to all so any level of player can join in. The best way to learn is to learn from the best! So with a mixture of minnows and sharks in the tank everyone can help each other. This is not just a training course in multi-table tournaments but also a course in playing for real money. After all, there is a difference between the way you play for real money and play money, and this is the perfect way to bridge the gap. And it won’t cost you much to try. The buy-in is just $2 so it’s perfect for our new players. This means you can take it easy while learning how a tournament works. As a special treat to introduce you to the fish tank tourney, every player who makes a deposit with the code ‘FISHTANK’ will receive a free ticket to enter a Fish Tank. Give it a go... it’s a great way to learn. TOURNAMENT INFORMATION The FishTank is a daily Texas Hold'em tourney aimed at our beginners - but anyone can take part. Plus we have added $100 to the prize pool so some lovely cash on offer! 6pm BST daily 68 entrants today $236 prize pool top 10 pay

Re: The Fish Tank - Europoker $2 nl $100 added VALUE!! I'm in. I've only $6 left in my account (I've lifted $180 - all gained from freerolls) so I hope to get something from the next few games or I'll have to do the unthinkable and redeposit.

Re: The Fish Tank - Europoker $2 nl $100 added VALUE!! hehe, similar situation myself, i gave myself a set amount of bankroll to split between several sites on may 24th, onl yput $20 in EP, after 2 $5 nl and 3 fishtanks ... $2.40 left in, hoping to do well today.

Re: The Fish Tank - Europoker $2 nl $100 added VALUE!! only 59 in tonight, top 10 pay. 10 - $4.36 9 - $6.54 8 - $8.72 7 - $10.90 6 - $14.17 5 - $17.44 4 - $19.62 3 - $27.25 2 - $43.60 1 - $65.40 16% payout proportion. cant get much better than that