did i play these wrong?

Masterplan

Re: did i play these wrong? Personally I would have played hands 1 and 3 the same as you - and you were unlucky to lose the 1st - the second was more even. Hand 2 personally I wouldn't have played - you're in an early position with 10 K - not that strong - there is a good chance the short stacked Small Blind is probably gonna call you anyway. With your stack size I would have waited for a slightly better opportunity - marginal though - depends on how the others are playing.

Re: did i play these wrong? very very tight, and with only 6 people dealt into the hand i fancied i would have the strongest 2 cards, discounting ace rag. since i had been playing uber uber tight until that point (literally only played 15 hands tops in almost 2 hours) i figured my raise would get respected and i'd pick up the blinds nice and cheap

Re: did i play these wrong? In that situation you probably did the right thing - and after the call it was looking fantastic. Overall I have to say you were incredibly unlucky to lose all 3 - worst case scenario you should have lost one when the chips went down.