Group 1,2,3 And Listed Software Picks

This is something I was thinking of putting up during the summer months and will only be used for assessing group and listed races only and only when time permits. I will give the 1st three selections in order it picks them and also the recommended stake for the top selection This is very late today as I did NOT REALISE THE TIME Ascot 1.20 1st Admirals Cruise 9pts win :eyes 4th 2nd Frank Sonata :) 2nd 11/2 3rd Akeram :) w 16/1 s/forcast 96pts exacta 86pts Although the top rated did not win at least it gave the 1st and 2nd in its top three at very good prices.

Re: Group 1,2,3 And Listed Software Picks

This is something I was thinking of putting up during the summer months and will only be used for assessing group and listed races only and only when time permits. I will give the 1st three selections in order it picks them and also the recommended stake for the top selection This is very late today as I did NOT REALISE THE TIME Ascot 1.20 1st Admirals Cruise 9pts win :eyes 4th 2nd Frank Sonata :) 2nd 11/2 3rd Akeram :) w 16/1 s/forcast 96pts exacta 86pts Although the top rated did not win at least it gave the 1st and 2nd in its top three at very good prices.
Monday 29th May. Sandown 3.25 Cover Up * LOST Tungsten Strike WON 4/1 Barolo LOST The software surgest 8pts win on top rated*. How you use this thread his up to you but the stake for the top rated given by the software will always be given.I will use this software only in races the thread surgests and if you wish to back any of the others or do f/cast that is up to you. The software as performed well in the past and as also had losing runs. If the prices of the horses given are similar to those that ran at Ascot a combination forcast should be considered,also if any of the horses have high Sps an EW bet should also be considered. I will be doing this through the summer months but with races of 8 runners or more so at least 3 places to be had.I will calculate the p/loss on the surgested software stakes and also keep records of all the three selections and also forcast and exactas to see if any kind of trend developes. The software can be used for any kind of race but will be only used in group and listed races. The reason for this is the time involved and also FleetFantics software thread is very good indeed and in my mind very well worth following and don't wish to put up something that would be duplicating something thats already on the forum. THE % MAN

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.