ibiza flight times

gilsan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ibiza flight times

just got email from goal poker Flight details so far are: Gatwick - Ibiza 8th July Depart 08:00 (so at airport at some ungodly hour) Ibiza - Gatwick 10th July Arrive 19:30 :cheers :cheers :cheers
Nice one I take in you and fenner will be going down on the 7th, if so, let me know where you are staying and we'll hook up for some pre-ibiza drinks :D

Re: ibiza flight times has anyone heard from gp to see if it is possible to fly from another airport to get to ibiza.I live in glasgow and would be cheaper flying from there rather than going from london and having to pay for a hotel for a couple of nights.

has anyone heard from gp to see if it is possible to fly from another airport to get to ibiza.I live in glasgow and would be cheaper flying from there rather than going from london and having to pay for a hotel for a couple of nights.
That's not a problem I discussed this with Victoria after finding cheap flights from Newcastle. Unfortunately I can't find them again :wall

just got email from goal poker Flight details so far are: Gatwick - Ibiza 8th July Depart 08:00 (so at airport at some ungodly hour) Ibiza - Gatwick 10th July Arrive 19:30
8th july......no way to london before flight leaves unless staying over 10th July.... 1 flight at 9.40pm home if ur lucky, so it means for us northerners that were gonna have to spend 1(maybe 2) nights in london at shitty london prices, and take extra time off work, bearing in mind that the majority of winners are from the north of england, surely this should have been taken into consideration?

8th july......no way to london before flight leaves unless staying over 10th July.... 1 flight at 9.40pm home if ur lucky, so it means for us northerners that were gonna have to spend 1(maybe 2) nights in london at shitty london prices, and take extra time off work, bearing in mind that the majority of winners are from the north of england, surely this should have been taken into consideration?
Thought it had been too quiet recently ;) welcome back morls :ok

And all your getting in return is a lousy free week in Ibiza. My heart bleeds:lol

Thought it had been too quiet recently ;) welcome back morls :ok
alrite son. u wanna be glad i was away, it made sure that you were 2nd in the poker.co.uk games, if i had played.......you would have been 3rd lmao ohhhh the confidence is back, 1 week without poker....im itching

Re: ibiza flight times Morls, if you're not happy about coming, I know 20 models who will cheer you up. Sharpen up mate, it's an awesome trip. Big night in London the night before eh, you boys are all chat - i'd like to see you booze big and then make it to Gatwick for 6am! For those who wish to travel out to Ibiza independently, make sure you contact me: [email protected] Victoria aka Stiletto!!

Morls, if you're not happy about coming, I know 20 models who will cheer you up. Sharpen up mate, it's an awesome trip. Big night in London the night before eh, you boys are all chat - i'd like to see you booze big and then make it to Gatwick for 6am! For those who wish to travel out to Ibiza independently, make sure you contact me: [email protected] Victoria aka Stiletto!!
Can't you get the jet to pick us up in Newcastle first? Or get the soft southerners to come up here?:ok

its totally out of order.at the very least we should be given some expenses to get to london[i wont hold my breath on that one].I could book a week in ibiza from glasgow for roughly the same amount of money its going to cost me to get to london and back with 2 nights accomodation.

its totally out of order.at the very least we should be given some expenses to get to london[i wont hold my breath on that one].I could book a week in ibiza from glasgow for roughly the same amount of money its going to cost me to get to london and back with 2 nights accomodation.
1 week in ibiza self catering from newcastle return, is £139 going with destination holidays 1 flight to london gatwick is £65 1 night in london gatwick is £50 makes ya think dont it