$500 Freeroll on May 27th? can I post it here?

PokerLover

Hi, I tried like crazy to find who the forum admin for this section was, but failed to succeed in doing that. I wanted to ask if I could post about a $500 freeeroll coming up on may 28th? It is not my freeroll nor is it my affiliate link, just a new poker room that I found with a special $500 freeroll on Sunday......waiting for the green light to do it..Thanks.

Re: $500 Freeroll on May 27th? can I post it here? Hopefully they will see it is not an affiliate link in any way, i´m just sharing some info that many already know about. If I wait much longer the freeroll will be filled up, so here goes nothing and hope it´s allowed. Its´s at *********** On may 27th at 8 PM EST. It´s called Forum #1 Invitational and the password is ****** I played a little there and the graphics are cool, just thought others would like it too. I will be there, so good luck to all!

Re: $500 Freeroll on May 27th? can I post it here? I also wanted to add that I had permission to give out the password, I am not doing this behind anybodys back (I asked them if I may give it out and they were nice and said "absolutely, it is not a private freeroll, everyone is welcome." I did ask why the password then and they said they gave the password out to about 10 forums already and the freeroll is not filled up yet :)

Re: $500 Freeroll on May 27th? can I post it here? I don't believe for a minute that you are not affiliated with the site in some form (I got the same message through my web-site this very morning)... Looks like you are a busy bee this morning! anyway it's a shot at free-money - I'll drink to that!:beer:cheers