Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's

Cloud

Hi All, I've got a few dollars sitting in Neteller, and I want to try my hand at starting again with cash poker - but with very low limits ($0.10/$0.20 or $0.25/$0.50). I know some sites have regular raked hand freerolls - but do any cover these kind of stakes - if not do any give a deposit bonus that can be claimed playing these smaller rake tables?????

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's you should start at LOW limit, $0.05/$0.10 or $0.02/$0.04 $0.25/$0.50 can mean hundreds of dollars over just a few hours many sites have deposit bonuses clearable by playing ANY raked hands. i'm sure gaf or PR will know more specifics than me

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's To be honest my first foray into limit cash games was at $1/$2 or more - and without having the bankroll or the game for it I got stung. I do feel comfortable starting out again at the limits I have mentioned - and would like to move up eventually - however if moving down is needed, then I'm realistic enough to take that step.

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's i know how it feels, i've played everwhere from $0.02/$0.04 to $3/$6 and found that i CAN play well at any level, however as i played mroe i saw this was entirely table dependant, so not as much on my own play as it was on the bad play of others. atm i can play on $0.10/$0.20 and dominate out a decent average profit.

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's If you want to play in raked hand freerolls then I suggest Sporting Odds. They have a daily 50 Raked hand freeroll which you can easily clear on the $0.05/ 0.10 tables. If you have not played there before then you can also get a first deposit bonus of $100, $10 for each 50 raked hands. I have still got $40 to earn and will get 4 freerolls as well

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's

Hi All, I've got a few dollars sitting in Neteller, and I want to try my hand at starting again with cash poker - but with very low limits ($0.10/$0.20 or $0.25/$0.50). I know some sites have regular raked hand freerolls - but do any cover these kind of stakes - if not do any give a deposit bonus that can be claimed playing these smaller rake tables?????
Laddies cover them - they have daily and a weekly freeroll - both very good value in my opinion. There rake requirement is quite high but the freerolls are good. For the weekly you allegedly need 500 raked hand (involvement in a pot of $5 or over ) and the daily you would need 100. However, I've known people , myself included, to get in with much much less

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's Another alternative cloud would be to play on 10 seat STT tables, you will play for longer and if you only play for $1 or $3 thats the maximium you would loose. I prefer this to the cash tables.

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's Well I've decided to go down the Laddies route. I've played my 100 raked hands already today - so I should be in the freeroll tonight - and it does look good value - a freeroll that does seem worth playing.

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's

Well I've decided to go down the Laddies route. I've played my 100 raked hands already today - so I should be in the freeroll tonight - and it does look good value - a freeroll that does seem worth playing.
Good choice IMO :ok The daily freeroll is ok, but the weekly freeroll is AWESOME!!! ($100,000 with about 1200 entrants). I get the impression the "fault" that allowed you to get in with less than 500 raked hands has however been fixed. Their counting on the 5c/10c tables still seems wrong however and they'll count a lot more raked hands than they should :ok

Re: Raked Hand Freerolls or Bonus's Cheers everyone - got in the Laddies freeroll tonight - so it does work on the smaller rake tables - and I was looking at the weekly freeroll - and you're right GAF - it's phenomenal value. And why do I keep putting dashes between each of my statements???