Poker Night: Pacific Edge, Romford (Essex) - Thu 18th May

rippyuk

Not sure if anyone is local enough to be interested. . I swear I've seen Gants Hill in someones profile. Lord knows what the standard of play will be like at this thing, it could be an entertaining one though - Pacific Edge is a decent spot in the market area of Romford, we've had some good club nights there in the past. They're apparently expecting about 70 players, with a prize pool of £1500 - this is only what I've heard through someone else though, so could be wrong. Best to ask when you reserve your place. Me & the guy I make music with are going down to play & support, so if you do decide to go, give us (Riplash & Sus) a mention when you ring & book! edit: p.s. Not got anything to gain personally from this, just be good to have some decent players - to be honest I'm expecting a LOT of fish. <a href=Poker.jpg">

Re: Poker Night: Pacific Edge, Romford (Essex) - Thu 18th May Think your well wishing helped me out bro.. Finished 4th, plus got $20 free in a Jennings Poker (VC skin) account, and a free £30 evens or better sports wager. Tourney turned out to be a £20 rebuy with 40 odd runners, with a 3000(!!!) chip add-on after an hour. I didn't rebuy, but took the add-on, wouldn't have stood a chance without it! Anyone local to Essex & South East should look out for these tournies - the standard of play was massively varied, a couple of regular semi-pro's, but many beer boys on a night out.. the guy who won finished 2nd in another elsewhere earlier this week. Shout to Sus who also made the final table, coming in at 9th - a free night out for him!