tip for tonite

Hamilton 8.55 Soviet Legend Aint my tip, got it from the BBc racing forum, the guy seems pretty confident because he owns a part in the horse Am putting £40 on it at 3/1 here is the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfivelive/...thread=2941642 This was his post Evening all, a horse which I have part ownership in runs tonight @ Hamilton in a 5f sprint (8:55pm). This horse is called Soviet Legend The horse is trained by Tim Etherington who is a great trainer and will be ridden tomorrow by the horse’s favourite jockey, Saleem Golam. Last time out Soviet Legend ran a great race to finish a staying on 2nd from a bad draw. Tim Etherington never expected him to win as the race was planned to put him spot on for his next run – tomorrow! The idea tomorrow is to settle him mid division and let him take it up a furlong and half out and he should have too much speed and outstay the rest of the field. Tim expects him to win tomorrow and as advised that we (shareholders) back this horse. The tissue price is 4-1. All I can say is lump on and collect your winnings shortly after! All the stable are very confident. thumbsupsmiley.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.