England v Sri Lanka - Test Series

Just putting this up early while the price is still big. Sangakkara Top Sril Lankan bat at 4.00 with William Hill Bet365 are at 2/1 on this, stan have come in from 11/4 to 9/4 whilst Skybet are 11/4. Hills still offering this superb price on their best batsman, can only get 3.85 on betfair as well. Was excellent recently against Australia and should go very close here. Alot of value. Fill your boots! :ok 10 points Sangakkara top SL series bat at 4.00 with William Hill

Re: England v Sri Lanka - Test Series Weather forecast for St Johns Wood (Lords) isn't too clever for much of the duration of the 1st test. Was thinking of going down of Thursday or Friday but I think I'll give it a swerve unless the forecast improves. Could be tempted to back the draw even with SL's poor showing thus far. 3.75 with Betfred, Hills and Sporting Odds is tempting me. Interestingly enough an England 3-0 series win is the same price with Stan James. Top England Batsmen has to be Andrew Strauss for me, bats there regularly for Middlesex and has scored centuries there for England in test and one day cricket. 1st Test Draw 4/10 @ 3.75 Sporting Odds Andrew Strauss Top England Batsmen 6/10 @ 5 Ladbrokes England to win the Series 3-0 4/10 @ 3.75 Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.