netteller?

moFace

Re: netteller? been waiting since thursday from spin palace to neteller so far bollox to sites who dont use visa returns from now on. edit...sorry for all the negativity regarding neteller, if you can wait for money to be transfered then yeah its a valuable asset, but for small stakes players like myself. who dont wish to deposit every day to different sites or wish to have your money quickly, then its just not worth using sites who dont credit back to visa cards

Re: netteller?

Hope you guys are aware that the banks are starting to treat any transaction to a gambling orientated site as a 'Cash Withdrawel' therefore insterest will be charged immeadiately at the higher rate. :wall
can you expand on this?

been waiting since thursday from spin palace to neteller so far bollox to sites who dont use visa returns from now on. edit...sorry for all the negativity regarding neteller, if you can wait for money to be transfered then yeah its a valuable asset, but for small stakes players like myself. who dont wish to deposit every day to different sites or wish to have your money quickly, then its just not worth using sites who dont credit back to visa cards
My sentiments exactly. I had a problem a bit back with Spin Palace crediting back to my card. I just don't understand how they can take so long to return the money yet they take it instantly:unsure

Re: netteller? Simple - I hope.:unsure When you open an account they make a phone call - did you get it? Also have you contacted them about it? I've found that Prima are pretty slow in putting the cash into Neteller, but other sites have been astonishingly quick. Honest! :\ I haven't got a huge bankroll either Morls. I wouldn't have one at all without an e-wallet though :ok

Re: netteller? First time i withdrew from dreampoker they wouldn't put it back on my debit card, had to go into neteller. Then the next time i withdrew, it took ages to process it, and i was waiting for it to go into neteller which i requested and they put it into my bank.:wall seems like prima just do whatever they fancy. just made another withdrawal into neteller and who knows, maybe they'll send me a check. The feckers.

oh set one up yest didnt get phone call trying to put money from poker accounts in it rather than cred card deposit does that make any difference?
I shouldn't think so Mo, but first deposit i made into neteller was from my bank so i can't be 100% sure. EDIT: I didn't have a phone call either and had no problems with neteller

Re: netteller? im not sure mo......i tried to withdraw money from poker.co.uk and spin palace in time for the goal poker league game when i realised it wouldnt clear in time, i used my debit card to deposit money into neteller as the min u need is $20 as opposed to $50 direct on GP when i made the deposit they suspended my account til a customer service rep called me and verified my details....this never happened til sunday....2 days after i deposited, and as yet the spin palace money aint gone in.....i reversed the poker.co.uk withdrawal and took that str8 to my bank instead

What are NETPoints? NETPoints are NETELLER's way of saying thank you for using NETELLER. NETPoints are a new loyalty program that reward clients for using NETELLER How do I get NETPoints? You don't have to do anything you are not already doing in order to earn NETPoints. NETPoints are earned every time you make a transfer to a Merchant. Each time you make a transfer to a Merchant, you will receive 10 NETPoints for every dollar that is transferred. For example, if you make a $100 transfer to a Merchant, you will receive 1000 NETPoints automatically. You don't have to do anything to start collecting NETPoints, they are awarded instantly and automatically every time you make a transfer. What can I Do with my NETPoints? NETPoints will be used to participate in promotions and giveaways sponsored by NETELLER. You can currently use your NETPoints to enter the Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly NETELLER Cash Giveaways. Check back here often to find out about the newest ways that you will be able to use your NETPoints. If you have any additional questions about NETPoints please email our Support Staff. Note: NETPoints hold no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for anything other then NETELLER promotions.
:ok

Re: netteller? All I have experience with them is the following; Poker site to Neteller** Neteller to Poker site Neteller to Bank* Bank to Neteller *they charge a flat rate of £1 per transaction - you withdraw £100 out of Neteller, and you get charged £1 and recieve £99. ** Some sites charge if you make more than one Neteller withdrawal per month. The site NOT Neteller.

Re: netteller? I have used neteller the same as mr.V, apart from neteller to bank. As far as i know i have never been charged. Like i said in an earlier post, it took a while to transfer from dream poker to neteller, which actually went to my bank. But the same one i did 2 or 3 days ago has actually gone into neteller today, and i moved it straight to goalpoker with no charge. could it be that smaller transactions are not charged? as i've not done it with more than $50. EDIT: Thinking about it, the only time ive gone from bank to neteller was a long time ago. So there probably was a charge.:unsure And if i withdraw from the poker site, would they charge me from the amount withdrawn, or the amount still in my account. It seems rather than helping, i'm just raising more questions.:wall