May Blue Square Bubble (played early June)

GaF

I've qualified for next months :ok Played a 10c 6 seat STT - folded every hand till 3 left, then all in every hand and I bubbled :ok For anyone interested...

Going out 'on the bubble' is a poker expression that refers to the player who misses out on the prize money by just one place in a tournament. If this happens to you in any real-money single* or multi-table tournament we will give you a second chance to win some prize money by entering you into a monthly $1,000 bubble freeroll. If you miss out on the prize money by just one place, simply email [email protected] with 'bubble' in the subject line, include your screename and details of the tournament in which you just missed out on the prize money. Once we have confirmed your result we will enter you into the $1,000 freeroll. Entries must be claimed by midday on the first Friday of the following month. The next $1000 bubble freeroll will take place on Sunday May 7th at 4:00pm BST for all who qualified in April. If you claim your seat you will automatically be entered into this tournament. . * Two player single table tournaments do not count.

Re: May Blue Square Bubble (played early June) Im trying to bubble again but i keep winning :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall All in Q5 against A9 suited 5 on flop then 9 on turn thinking weeeeeeeeee going to lose some chips here then a Q on the river...ended up 1st :rollin Lets face it im no good at losing, ok going to have another go

Re: May Blue Square Bubble (played early June) Achieved at first attempt, thanks to one of the others hitting a big hand for me to bet into. Until then, I had built up such a tight table image that everyone was petrified to call!.

Re: May Blue Square Bubble (played early June) Trying to create a blue square account but it wont let me do it cos it says I already have an account on the pc - I guess this is because I use the victor chandler skin, however I cant use the vc login because it says version of software is incompatable :) - anyone else had this ? Many thanks

Re: May Blue Square Bubble (played early June)

VC are doing the same thing...Check out the lobby for details...2k freeroll every Tuesday
They are, but it is only on selected tourneys, unlike bluesquare, where you can qualify through any of them.

Re: May Blue Square Bubble (played early June) Hi can anyone tell me if there is a table number that you send in the e-mail to bluesquare regarding the bubble tourney. I need a bit more info than this guy at live help gave me...

(13:39:40): Please wait... contacting available host. (13:39:40): Player 'sfrankg' joined chat. (13:40:03): Host 'Host-MarkW' joined chat. (13:40:03): Host 'Host-MarkW' joined chat. Host-MarkW (13:40:12): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you? sfrankg (13:40:14): hi i just bubbled but cant find a game number sfrankg (13:40:30): to enter the bubble tourney with Host-MarkW (13:40:37): bear with me (13:41:44): Chat session has been terminated.

Hi can anyone tell me if there is a table number that you send in the e-mail to bluesquare regarding the bubble tourney. I need a bit more info than this guy at live help gave me...
I sent them a copy of the last hand from my hand history. That seemed to do the trick :D

• 4 weeks later...

Re: May Blue Square Bubble (played early June) Hi Red. well the first one we all had problems logging in. I actually finished in 16th for 15 dollars. without playing a hand:rollin Then they did a re-run as they had the problems. I then finished in 3rd for 120 dollars:ok

Hi Red. well the first one we all had problems logging in. I actually finished in 16th for 15 dollars. without playing a hand:rollin Then they did a re-run as they had the problems. I then finished in 3rd for 120 dollars:ok
:ok nice one Kevsul :nana