8 May Nba Playoffs

Nets @ Miami Game 1 Totals Handicap 190 Nets have scored above 100 only once in the matchups with the heats this season . Head to head in regular season ,

Nov 7, 2005@MIA 90, NJ 89
Dec 23, 2005NJ 95, @MIA 88>
Feb 4, 2006@NJ 105, MIA 92
Apr 2, 2006@NJ 90, MIA 78
Miami have put up big numbers in the playoffs so far . Only missing the 100 mark once in 3 home games with the bulls . Shaq should be active tonight . I can't see anyone taking out shaq's game . One of the main scoring prowess tonight would be to go through him . Still the nets defense and their inability to score so many points would make sure that they clamp down hard on shaq and force turnovers . Expect this to be a defensive game in the making . Under 190 is my call La Clippers @ Suns Totals handicap 209 Suns don't seem to need rest isn't it ? :loon In Game 6 , i recall someone who played virtually the whole game! :loon (Was it Tim thomas ? Correct me if i'm wrong ) How the heck did they find those kind of energy to play ? :rollin :rollin :rollin Head to head matchups this season ,
Dec 10, 2005@LAC 101, PHO 91
Jan 18, 2006PHO 112, @LAC 102>
Mar 15, 2006@PHO 126, LAC 95
Apr 5, 2006LAC 119, @PHO 105
Much would depend on clippers's ability not to get sucked into the suns tempo . Suns got the tempo going late in the series against La , finally shaking them off for a 4-3 series lead . Seeing that the suns don't need any rest at all , get ready for a high tempo game . Defense would not be in the mind of the suns as they know that as long as they put in big numbers , regardless of the points they concede , they'll win the game . Suns over 209 is my call .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.