CD Poker

Valiant23

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CD Poker

Lol i'm confused:unsure . when i reg'd i'm sure i said i was male. Just sat down in my first game and i'm a laydee.:lol By the way thanks a lot Mr.V :ok
:rollin I had the rescence of mind to change the avatar, but I'm sure Mo will leave it. And its my pleasure. ;)

Re: CD Poker Heh V.... Many thanks for the code - it worked!!!! Bet their in shock... They send the email to a few people and before they knoe it, half the country has downloaded their site and is playing with the free £30....:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Thanks again V. Jar

Re: CD Poker Mr V. I think you missed out big time here, I have been reading their T & C's and they offer $50 for each friend you refer. You could have made a tidy sum here. They also offer an additional 10% bonus if you deposit by Neteller, the terms are: Players who receive an Alternative Payment Bonus will have to earn 10 CDPoints for each 1 $/£/€ of bonus money that they receive in order to make their next withdrawal. It is the same amount of CDPoints for pounds or dollars.

Re: CD Poker Hedonist, I suppose thats true, but this way all I'm doing is helping PLers :D If I referred 3,000 friends I may get either banned by Gaf for spamming, or collared by PR to par the bar tab in Leeds. I'm happy with my $30 and making a lot of people happier. :cow :cow :cow