Living By Betting ;

Re: Living By Betting ; First of all, thank you all for your interest and good intentions and ideas. Let me explain more clear ; 1) When I wrote 500 Euro, it was for example. Its not the all money we have in the account. It is just a starting money we put for this system. You can do that with 250 USD as well.SO, İT İS NO DİFFERENT THEN PLACİNG SİNGLE BETS. 2) When we place single bets, dont we put a certain amount of money on single game ? 3) Actually the reasoning of my system is being under disipiline even if you bet singles. Afterall, thank you all for your brainstorming and ideas, I will think all your ideas carefully. PEACE :clap

Re: Living By Betting ; Yaman - sounds like fun. I must admit i was a little concerned that you were risking your full bank. Most of the systems here talk about points (pts) when betting though. From your example you may have a bank of 100 pts and be risking 10. I could follow the same bet, but each point for me may be 1 Euro while you bet 50 per point. (The 500 Euro you mentioned is more than my entire bank) So you are either rolling in it or i need to start following some of your picks. There was another fun thread a while ago (i think it was one of frisky's) where he bet 100 between 10 events and would just keep putting on the full bank for each of the remaining selections. £10 to £10,000 He never made it, but was fun to follow. Not everyone here is serious (head down studying form etc) punter and we all like a few fun bets, but it sounds like there will be more method than madness to your bets. good luck with this :ok

Re: Living By Betting ;

Yaman - sounds like fun. I must admit i was a little concerned that you were risking your full bank. Most of the systems here talk about points (pts) when betting though. From your example you may have a bank of 100 pts and be risking 10. I could follow the same bet, but each point for me may be 1 Euro while you bet 50 per point. (The 500 Euro you mentioned is more than my entire bank) So you are either rolling in it or i need to start following some of your picks. There was another fun thread a while ago (i think it was one of frisky's) where he bet 100 between 10 events and would just keep putting on the full bank for each of the remaining selections. £10 to £10,000 He never made it, but was fun to follow. Not everyone here is serious (head down studying form etc) punter and we all like a few fun bets, but it sounds like there will be more method than madness to your bets. good luck with this :ok
:drums Lets call this system as "MADNESS".... Ok, the name of my system is "MADNESS" :lol PEACE :cheers