Living By Betting ;

Living from betting is a big risk imo. The money we win from betting is ofcourse the sweet money since it is not being payed to us after 1 month as our salary from our bosses. Anyway, just for fun, and for extra income, I will try a montly system, which is not anything special and also very simple, but, as I said just to try and for fun... icon_arrow.gifStarting Bank : 500 Euro 1st Week Of The Month ; This week, my goal will be to reach total of @2.00 odds in all 7 days, slowly and patiently. After that, my money will be 1000 Euros and I will withdraw my capital which is 500 Euros, so even if I lose, it wll not be from capital but from profit. 2nd Week Of The Month ; After withdrawing my capital, I still have 500 Euros in my account and again my goal will be to reach total of @2.00 odds in all 7 days, slowly and patiently to reach 1000 Euros. After that, I wont withdraw anything and keep my money in account since I already withdraw my capital a week ago. 3rd Week Of The Month ; Now I have 1000 Euros in my account and secured my capital. Now, I will use 500 Euros to reach @2.00 odds by using the all week slowly and patiently to reach 1500 Euros. 4th Week Of The Month ; This is the most important week. This week I will use 1000 Euros to reach 2000 Euros with @2.00 odds in a week again and agaian slowly and patintly. If I become succesfull, I will have total of 2500 Euros. I will with draw 2000 Euros as teh winning of that month and start again with 500 Euros to the next month to use the same startegy. icon_arrow.gif If you want to keep raising your profit, in the 4th week you may use 1500 Euros to reach 3000 Euro in a week with reaching @2.00 odds in a week, slowly and patiently, so at the end when you withdraw your 2000 Euros, you will have 1000 Euros left as your new capital of next month. Your first month capital was 500 Euros so , now you have a chance to double your winnings. Anyway, its just an idea, which is not secret or anything special. But, as I said in the beginning, for fun and to try, its not a bad idea for me...

Re: Living By Betting ; Welcome here, YAMAN, I am Aragorn78 from BA:) I just wanted to tell you that the most important is not will you double your bankroll or not, but what is your ROI /yield/ and how many picks can you make for a week /month/. The bankroll means absolutely nothing, you can start with bankroll 100 euros and with putting 50 euros on every bet to make 1000 euros net profit in a month with ROI about 10 % and about 200 picks per a month. The task of the starting bankroll is only to allow you to make a few bets in a row if you have a losing streak. Nothing more. Anyway, I wish you good luck!:)

Re: Living By Betting ;

Welcome here, YAMAN, I am Aragorn78 from BA:) I just wanted to tell you that the most important is not will you double your bankroll or not, but what is your ROI /yield/ and how many picks can you make for a week /month/. The bankroll means absolutely nothing, you can start with bankroll 100 euros and with putting 50 euros on every bet to make 1000 euros net profit in a month with ROI about 10 % and about 200 picks per a month. The task of the starting bankroll is only to allow you to make a few bets in a row if you have a losing streak. Nothing more. Anyway, I wish you good luck!:)
Hello my friend. Thx for your opinion. I want to try this system with patience and we will see how it works... Take Care :hope

icon_arrow.gif Starting Bank : 500 Euro 1st Week Of The Month ; This week, my goal will be to reach total of @2.00 odds in all 7 days, slowly and patiently. After that, my money will be 1000 Euros and I will withdraw my capital which is 500 Euros, so even if I lose, it wll not be from capital but from profit.
How can you be so sure that you will rach those 1000 EUR, I dont understand a single word from this :\ :unsure

How can you be so sure that you will rach those 1000 EUR' date=' I dont understand a single word from this :\ :unsure[/quote'] My dear friend, Ofcourse I am not sure, no one can use the word "sure" when it comes to betting. To be under discipline, each week my goal will be to reach the odds only @2.00, even If I reach that goal by Wednesday, I will stop and consider myself as I did my job for this week, now wait the next week. Its a try afterall... Regards...

Re: Living By Betting ; What do you mean by @ 2.00? Do you mean bet with minimum odd of 2.00? Anyway, Is good to try a system on the forum, it is like betting for real money as people will be watching our performance. If we do not want to fail, then we must work harder, in the end, we are one who is trully benefits. Furthermore, there are many good punter in the forum to come up their doubts about our system and we can improved further, who know's, we may miss out something important, right? Wish you all the best and good luck.

I think he means putting everything on several very shorts odds bets and they accumulating them to get odds of 2.00:unsure Good luck Yaman:ok
Thx my friend...Exactly... For example, assume that this week Arsenal, Ried and Galasaray have games. Arsenal - Monday Ried - Thursday Galatasaray - Sunday Odds for Arsenal @1.25, Ried @1.40 and Galatasaray @1.15 ; Total Of @2.00... First I put my 500 Euros on Arsenal(@1.25) on Monday, then on Thurdsday I will put 625 (500 x 1.25) on Ried(1.40) than I will put 875(500 x 1.25 x 1.40) on Galatasaray(1.15) and finally I will reach total odds of @2.00 and 1000 Euros. The point here is , instead of making bets everyday or combos, you put yourself under discipline.So, even if you reach your goal by Thursday, you wont bet until Monday, netx week.

Yaman; I don see all three win will get equal of odd 2.00
Why ? Maybe I calculated wrong ? :unsure 1.25 x 1.40 x 1.15 = 2.0125 500 Euros x ( 1.25 x 1.40 x 1.15) = 1000 Euros... Am I wrong ?

Re: Living By Betting ; By the way, always add soccer or football to the headlines so that other can know what discussion in the treads. I see many treads that are confusing due to no catogory of the discussion for system and strategy. Seperate it out will make easy for many new comer as well.

that's the question' date=' forget about name :\[/quote'] Yeah..Good question which will help me explain my system better... Let me answer this question by another question... Does the risk raises when you bet on Arsenal in my system ? Or should I put it this way ; What makes you think that my system has more risks than placing a single bet on Arsenal ? No difference... Let me answer your question ; - Nothing will happen different than losing a bet. Simple... I find this question useless...When we place single bets, we have the same risk... I dont understand your point. If 500 Euro is too much, start with 50 and make your goal as @3.00 instead of @2.00... What a useless question is that ? "What happens if you lose ?":eek For god's sake... :wall Same will happen when you lose without this system or with other systems :wall

Re: Living By Betting ; I think what they are getting at is you are risking everything in a series of bets being right. Some may see the risk as being too great as you must get win win win before you even take your initial stake back.

Re: Living By Betting ; Just wanted to know what would happen if first bet failed, would you wait a week and start from 500 again, wouldnt you be better splitting the pot and putting on a few bets, then if one went down you wouldnt have lost your bank straight away.

Re: Living By Betting ; Yaman i think you missed the most important point in your system: money management. If your first bet is a looser than the system fails from the start. Easy as that. If you are a gambler you know very well that there is a good chance that one of the bets in the series will fail. It doesnt matter if it is the first or the 2nd, if it fails then you lose all your bank. Don't know if it is a good ideea to bet all of your bank on so called " bankers" , but i'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hope and i'll be watching with interest.:ok

Re: Living By Betting ; Hmm... more of a strategy or method than a system. I see no clear rules or formula for selecting qualifiers, instead a method that attempts to create a "safe" feeling by banking the original stake and playing with the presumed profit. As a couple of members have said on here, putting all your eggs in one basket isn't really the best way forwards long term. Also, in betting as you know, there are likely to be weeks where you don't fancy anything and other weeks where you'd like to have at least ten bets. I don't understand these ways of working where you are limiting your profits by stopping once a certain target has been acheived. Or worse still, trying to find bets for the sake of a system when deep down you'd rather not play. If you can't make it pay level stakes then I'm afraid no staking plan or method will assist you.

Re: Living By Betting ; I wish you luck with this mate but looks a bit dodgy. Can be very risky going all in. All it does take is a sneaky goal or a bad decision and you are up shit creek. Just like Danny and Archause are saying, split it into groups. I know you probably feel you can win an easy 500 quid by doing this but beleive me something could and probably will go wrong. ;)

- Nothing will happen different than losing a bet. Simple... I find this question useless...When we place single bets, we have the same risk... I dont understand your point. If 500 Euro is too much, start with 50 and make your goal as @3.00 instead of @2.00... What a useless question is that ? "What happens if you lose ?":eek For god's sake... :wall Same will happen when you lose without this system or with other systems :wall
C'mon man, you're betting entire bank on one single match - at least I understood that way :unsure :unsure :unsure