Ante Post Greyhounds - English Derby

I don't know if anyone else has any thoughts on this which starts tonight (Thursday) but here's my thoughts.

SelectionWestmead Hawk (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date03/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 7.50 (Back)
ReasoningNick Savva's defending champion sets out to try and defend his crown. It takes a special dog to win this prestigous event 2 years in a row but I'm in no doubt that the Hawk is a special dog. Never the fastest out of the traps but you'll struggle to find a faster dog coming home and the 480m at Wimbledon suits him perfectly. I managed to get down to Wimbledon on Derby final night and the way this dog finished was incredible. He seems to always manage to pick his way past his rivals and if he's on top form it is going to take a hell of a dog to beat him. A recent 2nd in the Scottish Derby proves that he is in form and I expect a good tilt at the title once again from the Hawk.

Ante Post Greyhounds - English Derby Thought I would share this info with you that I just got. Westmead Joe currently trading at around 14/1. Don't know much about it but apparently is a good bet and worth a few quid at these odds..... On it myself

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.