poker forum suggestion...

Dodger

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or not, but as it is poker related then it's as good a place as any. Poker site links are all over this forum, some will benefit PL if they are used. But loads of people will google a site and download...so PL effectively will miss out. If somebody could put up a sticky thread ''Download sites from here please'', or something like that, then I'm certain that PL will get a lot more benefits from members playing on those sites. Any referal codes could also be put up as well. It will also mean that when a tournament is spotted it is easier to access the download sites as well.

Re: poker forum suggestion... You're spot on Dodger - and have been meaning to put a post in "Poker News" with all the PL Affiliate links for some time now ........ is a question of time (I like to play occasionally too :P) - is high on my priority list now though :ok Most sites have a link to them which appears automatically in the text - so for example, if I type Crazy Poker, Betfair, Party Poker, Poker4Ever, poker.co.uk etc.... you will see they are automatically replaced with links :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.