Systems...Strategy......?????

Hi Just wondering how many people actually make a profit from sports betting? I know a few people who make a decent living from trading but has anyone actually made a profit from their own systems/methods or from anything they've purchased? Is there anything anybody would recommend? CW

Re: Systems...Strategy......????? Yes, I have one close friends who live by only betting soccer. And off course not without a loss, he use to loss a lot in the past few years. This years alone, he already won about 40k, and now is just only May 2006. But he don't share his bet even with me :-( He only bet about 1k per match, if the match where he got only chance to loss half the bet, then he will bet 3k. So, to bet for a living is actually true.

Re: Systems...Strategy......?????

Hi Just wondering how many people actually make a profit from sports betting? I know a few people who make a decent living from trading but has anyone actually made a profit from their own systems/methods or from anything they've purchased? Is there anything anybody would recommend? CW
:welcome cw just spend some time looking at the systems in here that people are using and sharing - there are a good number of profitable systems for free :nana - absolutely no need to pay for a system!!! have a look round and think about how you could possibly adapt the systems also to suit your own style of betting :ok