Poker.co.uk Rakeback??

morlspin

Re: Poker.co.uk Rakeback?? their response, as promised Damo ***************************** Thank you for contacting our Support Team. This particular promotional offer is send to a special group of members and are credited by the Promotions department for members, by just playing at the site you could be added to the offer. However the current promotions may be viewed at the link below: http://www.poker.co.uk/promotions.html?PHPSESSID=d875ccc8a96302eb240035a427ce007c We wish you all the best with your gaming an the tables and are pleased that you like to Poker site, we trust that you stay at the site will be a most rewarding one as well as entertaining. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards Quinton Poker.co.uk Support Team

Re: Poker.co.uk Rakeback?? cheers GAF Damo aka LizziePL Matt I know you can't PM yet, can we talk via email instead you should have it from the site when I registered - I am looking at moving my account and play higher stakes than I currently have been on poker.co.uk

They are lizziePL and morlspin2 :ok