Rio's longer price strategy

I've been working for a while now on a strategy for backing horses at 10/1+ I've had enough encouragement from results so far to go live with this & see how it goes from today. How I arrive at these selections is varried, it could involve a draw bias, previous trends indicating a race favours longer priced horses, trainer stats, the shape or feel of the race or even just a bit of form study. What I'm not going to do here is get into a load of resoning for the selections, I do this in my threads in the ATR's forum & I've not got the time to do that here as well. Theres also a chance I may be working & will only have time to post up a selection. There will also be times when I will have more than one choice in the same race, so long as they are 10/1+ I'll start with a bank of 500pts. The basic stake will be 1% (5pts) & will remain at this level, only rising if the bank does. I shall be using my minimum stakes for this & anyone wishing to follow this thread is advised to do the same. Windsor 4.40 Desert Dreamer 5pts @ 16/1 VCBet. Rio.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.