Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas

Re: Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas Yeah I'm here. The only thread I have worth looking at is this one http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23306 which is doing pretty well. Anything inparticular you are interested in?:ok Each week there's a thread in Other Sports about the current tennis tournaments, where a few people express there thoughts about the matches.

Re: Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas I started rambling about trading in the Qualifiers thread so I thought I'd bring it over here:lol I've often wondered about trading, without going into too much depth. The main problem I have with it is that you're effectively trying to predict in a much smaller timeframe or eventframe, so it would appear to become more random. For example, picking who will get the first break point in the match is more random than picking the winner in most odds ranges. Also I'm not sure how you'd go about staking when trading - do you stake a bigger % of the bank because you 'know' you can trade some off to reduce the loss if it goes the wrong way:unsure. I'll stop rambling; are there any specific type of matchups/situations you go for jay78? I mainly look at the betfair markets in-play when my scoreboard dies, you do seem to see some strange prices quite often:unsure .

Re: Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas I also use betfair in-play markets. I usually lay big favourites and back once the price gets better, only in a total white wash will it go against me and i will cut my losses anyway by this time. I also check h2h's and look for a game where a big favourite is over priced, hopefully the outsider will take a set and move the odds big time. Just a few ideas ive come up with over the last 2 weeks of trading tennis and well in profit

Re: Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas

I also use betfair in-play markets. I usually lay big favourites and back once the price gets better, only in a total white wash will it go against me and i will cut my losses anyway by this time. I also check h2h's and look for a game where a big favourite is over priced, hopefully the outsider will take a set and move the odds big time. Just a few ideas ive come up with over the last 2 weeks of trading tennis and well in profit
Why don't you post your plays if you have the time to do it? I am sure you can get better feedbacks :)

Re: Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas But Nadal go to higher odds at all?:unsure Didn't follow the first set so unsure if he had any problems in it. Anything for this week mate? Safin on Eurosport later against a qualifier;), could be worth a little lay early on.

Re: Does anybody bet/trade tennis...share ideas I've seen so many opportunities for profit during tennis matches (as well as cricket matches especially) in play but unfortunately in Australia they don't allow in play betting. :(