Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4

There's something I'D like to give to ****ing Albinho if I ever meet him....... :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
What a season ticket to Port Vale:lol Might have been Dellinhio or whatever he was called.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the other 155 players in this freeroll?
Mainly qualifiers from the 50 up I think. If any of the top 5 already have a place, please let me know and your seat can be carried over to next monet :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4 WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! There is a little fat man in Staffordshire dancing around the living room!!!!:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow Well done all!!! Thanks for the update Gaf?

Who are the other 155 players in this freeroll?
Mainly qualifiers from the 50 up I think. If any of the top 5 already have a place, please let me know and your seat can be carried over to next month :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4 :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Well done EnT2002. And well done Elm on that amazing 2nd & 2nd :D WD everyone and im happy with 3rd :ok Roll on the freeroll :loon

Looool I just qualified for the 50 up 2.5k freeroll tonight :rollin Does that mean i'm in this one and the next?
No, it doesnt...but it means that some other PL'er can take your 2nd seat... number 6 in this... GaF wants to know if anybody already qualified... :)

No' date=' it doesnt...but it means that some other PL'er can take your 2nd seat... number 6 in this... GaF wants to know if anybody already qualified... :)[/quote'] :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Chase yersel :lol

WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! There is a little fat man in Staffordshire dancing around the living room!!!!:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow Well done all!!! Thanks for the update Gaf?
Good to see that you at least had the decency to use ONLY Black and White in your celebratory post!:D Congratulations on your monthly win, and on getting a decent avatar for a month!:clap :clap :clap :clap As a St*ke fan you won't recognise it, but it's a T-R-O-P-H-Y...;) Joking aside, seriously well done ya lardie!

I got it completely wrong :wall :wall ... this has been an evil day... Anyway...well done Rednutt... great to see a girl in the leaderboard aswell :clap :clap :clap
I never thought about it like that. Dont mess with us Girlies again!!!! You guys said we wouldnt get near it...ok we never made 1st but damn close :D PS Thankyou very much Pene

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4 :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Cheers Val ! Is it true they are about to re name Vale Park??? Pointless Park would work on sooo many levels!!:ok :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

I never thought about it like that. Dont mess with us Girlies again!!!! You guys said we wouldnt get near it...ok we never made 1st but damn close :D
Very well played Rednutt.:clap Considering only 5 girlies played regularly I think the distribution of pink on the table proves we are as good as the next man (and better in several cases!) Think we've just avoided the wooden spoon in this household. ;)