Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4

GaF

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4 One of those wednesdays.... AT WORK AGAIN... Got stuck here at school last week almost 3 hours after I was off because I actually got far in a PL tourney :loon .... crazy!!!! I wasn't home until 2.30 AM......!!!! ... I am playing again tonight... in between tucking teens in... GL all :clap

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4

He he' date=' wish you were a Danish teenager tonight, Morls??? ;)[/quote'] It will be more than his usual 7 2 off that he'd show you if you were tucking him in:unsure Gl all tonight.:ok Nice and close for the top spots so it should be like last night.:eyes

Was planning on giving tonight a miss after my recent bad run' date=' but seeing my new nemesis Sharpey in, I can't resist the temptation to try and bad beat him to make up for yesterday :rollin[/quote'] Uuuuuh, free chips :clap :clap ...... he he ;)

Was planning on giving tonight a miss after my recent bad run' date=' but seeing my new nemesis Sharpey in, I can't resist the temptation to try and bad beat him to make up for yesterday :rollin[/quote'] I've waited ages to dish that one out:lol After being bad beat by you Jaded on at least 10 occasions(5 times in one game:cry )i deserve that one.But "Any old shite you play I can play shite better" as my reworked song lyrics say.Good luck Jaded you will need itnana.gif

haha, be something like this..........i raise, u call, then i go all in
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

So many other things going on' date=' I forgot to reg :$ - at least I remembered to remind everyone else :$[/quote'] Oh dear, sorry.... don't sack her... she was at work... ...Well.... I have had a REALLY bad day today... :cry :cry AND to top it all I just left the Challenge... to a bloody Hungarian!!! :wall :wall Listen.... I hit trips on flop... he bets me hard... I am all in... he calls... WITH NOTHING AT ALL..... he hits straight on turn AND river.... I hate them so much... I know that's a strong word... but I really do... I am so pissed right now :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April Leg 4 bugger...out in 36th. Got sick and fed up of being raised and re-raised out of pots pre-flop by the hungarian so decided to go all-in with my pair of 5's against him. The **** turns over a pair of Q's :( :$ :wall :wall Probably the only hand the twonk had all night :cry

Pissed is drunk in english' date=' but Angry in American.[/quote'] Sorry... am trying to keep it in English... But I don't speak it well enough to know all the differences between American and English... ...please correct me when I make these mistakes :) I am off home from work now... I need that... see you all in a short while... Will get my pompoms out for the rest of the Challenge :clap :clap