Virgin Poker Problems

morlspin

On sunday i finished 2nd in the V Points Freeroll which has a prize of 20,000 points however i still havent received them in my account. I have rang customer support....they didnt know what V Points were....they gave me the email address of virgin games support, whom i contacted, they replied saying they dont deal with V Points and gave me another address to email I have emailed that twice now, with no reply, not even an acknowledgement email. Its starting to get annoying now as all i want is some sort of answer....wether it be .." it takes 7 days for points to be awarded" or " were looking into it " Anyone have any ideas as to what i can do?:ok Proof of what i should have won:

As you've probably seen by now, V-points are live and kicking. All the info you need on loyalty is in the player zone, found on the homepage. Even better news, we've decided to run a 100,000 point freeroll EVERY Sunday at 7.30 pm - That's the equivalent of 4 flights to Vegas, every single week! Keep your eyes peeled on the loyalty section as we'll be growing the scheme and adding more rewards as we go along. The first freeroll starts this Sunday, 16th April at 7.30pm and 100,000 points will be divided between the top 8 players: 1st - 30k 2nd - 20k 3rd - 15k 4th - 10k 5th - 9k 6th - 7k 7th - 5k 8th - 4k Points will be added to your accounts automatically. Have a great Easter and see you at the tables on Sunday!

Re: Virgin Poker Problems morl - sorry - just keep mailing them and asking about it!!! I had a similar problem when I won mine - took a few weeks to get them!!! BUT I did get them in the end...... If you don't feel you're getting any joy, drop Paul and I a line at [email protected] and we can ask our contacts there to find out what's happening.

Re: Virgin Poker Problems

morl - sorry - just keep mailing them and asking about it!!! I had a similar problem when I won mine - took a few weeks to get them!!! BUT I did get them in the end...... If you don't feel you're getting any joy, drop Paul and I a line at [email protected] and we can ask our contacts there to find out what's happening.
Just sent the email mate, im gonna send an email every couple of hours to virgin....see if it wakes them up

Re: Virgin Poker Problems I was looking for our yesterdays points, so I fired an email too. Email back: v points Dear Arek, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can confirm, that points are only credited into players V-point accounts once a day at midnight. A player will have to wait until the next day to see the point that have resulted from their play on any given day. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Not much help to you Morl, but we will see if anything is there tomorrow.

Re: Virgin Poker Problems Thanks for your email. You are right that you are owed V Points, please bear with us as this is a new loyalty programme there is currently a slight delay in getting the points on your account.

I apologise for the delay in getting the points added, these should be on your account by Friday.

Regards

Ed Balleny

Loyalty Operations Executive

ALL SORTED SO IT SEEMS, THANKS ALL

Re: Virgin Poker Problems Where are my 4000 V points (sent on tuesday...2 days after tournament)... ****************************************** Dear moaning little shite Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. Please refer back to www.virginpoker.com in regards to V Points here you will find that v-points are only credited into players accounts once a day at midnight. A player will have to wait until the next day to see the point that have resulted from their play on any given day. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------- Lindsay Davis Customer Service Agent IPN Response *********************************** OK then, so we wait till friday then bombard them eh? oh... and I changed my name to fit what I thought was the tone of their reply.

I don't seem to have any of my V-points from the Free Roll either, I think i'm owed 50k of them now. Like you guys, I'll check on Friday
Fools - they will be credited manually - only sent a breakdown over to them this afternoon - so give them a few days please - you will get them - rest assured :ok Morl - also flagged your case with them.

Re: Virgin Poker Problems Well isn't that a surprise! Friday comes and still no vpoints...it wouldn't be so bad if someone would just say it will be a couple of weeks till it's up and running properly and don't worry the points will be allocated eventually. Sending email now, but won't be holding my breath! sent it... Hello again... OK, firstly, as my initial contact was 2 days after the tournament in question, I do not understand how I can be dismissively referred back to the site to see that you have to wait until the next day for vpoints to hit accounts. I now know of at least one other player from that same tournament who is also chasing up this matter, he was told that this would be sorted by Friday. Lo and behold Friday comes and no resolution yet. Please, if you do not know anything about this matter, please forward it to somebody who does, as receipt of an obviously ''standard'' reply is infuriating at the best of times Thanking you in anticipation of your help. New edit at 9.36...received reply... Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We can confirm to you that this is not a standard procedure to your query. We have investigated this issue directly with Virgin and in order to resolve this matter you are required to send them an email to [email protected]. We apologise we are not able to help you further on this occasion. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------- Lindsay Davis Customer Service Agent IPN Response This could run and run I think!

Re: Virgin Poker Problems Yes morlspin, I used yours as a guide, but at least I know that my latest moan has been sent to the right place.:hope The fact that your points have gone in is at least a good sign that they will be paid eventually. I'll still be back for more on Sunday though!

Fools - they will be credited manually - only sent a breakdown over to them this afternoon - so give them a few days please - you will get them - rest assured :ok Morl - also flagged your case with them.
Gaf, what was the breakdown for the freeroll v-points?

Re: Virgin Poker Problems At last I can stop moaning on this thread, my 4000 points are now in. Thanks Virgin and, yet again, thanks to PL for pointing the way to the freeroll in the first place. Well I'll just have to find something else to start whinging about, I really do enjoy a good whinge!

Gaf' date=' what was the breakdown for the freeroll v-points?[/quote'] 1 - FOOLSGOLD1 - 50,000 2 - runadrum1 - 25,000 3 - slapdash1 - 10,000 4 - PhilR2211 - 5,000 5 - 0valman - (the 0 is the number zero) - 3,750 6 - PLjolly67 - 2,500 7 - PLSpurman - 1,500 8 - dougie3 - 1,000 9 - ClydeFrog - 750 10 - N0tpR0 - 500 Bounty - siwka31 - 10,000