The Good and The Bad (We've Already Got Ugly Covered)

Valiant23

Forget about percentages, pot odds, position, and all of the theory and work and studying that you put in to your poker. Put the books down and get it off your chest in here. I don't want tales of misery along the lines of "How could he raise pre-flop with Q6o when I have KK and he hit 2 pair" - we have the bad beat thread for that. You see just played a few games today and these occurrences really stuck in my mind about what I 'love' :eyes about poker. Good or Bad - I get QQ UTG and make a min. raise (hoping for action). A tab;e that has been looser than Pene's tongue then clams up and I get the Blinds.:sad Next hand AQo (BB) ALL the table folds - again!!! :wall :wall :wall This happens a lot too - Just lost two-thirds of my stack on an STT and the next hand I get dealt KK, and again I got no action, just the blinds. What I want to know is what drives you crazeeeeeee? :wall :wall :wall What makes your day? :D :D :D What are the things that happen on the tables that are hilarious - Like when the table bully or bluffer plays a real hand and gets dumped on his ass (sorry Jaded :lol)?

Re: The Good and The Bad (We've Already Got Ugly Covered) oh I dunno, erm..... erm.... oh hang on I got one! people who try to be 'clever' UTG with a premium PP, who then min raise to get some action, hoping that no one realises what they are doing???? ;) Damo :cheers ps should have shoved matey, you would have got called that way pps very true about Pene tho...... :tongue2 ppps changed my mind - limp next time and let a 'bully' raise you out of the pot :)

Good or Bad - I get QQ UTG and make a min. raise (hoping for action). A tab;e that has been looser than Pene's tongue then clams up and I get the Blinds.:sad ]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.