Virgin Freeroll - walk of shame

AJ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Freeroll - walk of shame

out in first, $600 Stunned beyond belief, only been playing for 2 months. Great game, heads up with runadrum was bloody hard, great player. My thanks to you all
Welll done Fools :ok You'll need all them airmiles to actually get anywhere from NZ anyway :lol

Re: Virgin Freeroll - walk of shame :clap Well done Foolsgold :ok Sounds like you all had a great time, sorry to have missed it but work comes first..:@ Anyway i can win another when we all play again,, BTW. i will give you my shift rota :lol Gaf:lol well done all in the money>>:ok

Re: Virgin Freeroll - walk of shame Well done Fools,using your chips like a battering ram all the way through.And well done Runadrum, who in the end i think took nearly every chip off me in 3 seperate attempts.And sorry Hen for taking you out,was looking for a Ace on the flop turn and river when i saw your 10's,didnt realise i hit two 4's to make trips. I rode my luck and had some good banter.The only thing i would complain about maybe is the blind structure.When it got down to the last 20 it was nearly all in or nothing.Maybe a bit longer on the blinds in the latter stages might help. Well done all who got to the final table,and to all who took part:ok