Rugby League: Super League - Round 12

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 12

Salford -10 @ Skybet against a Cas side that is worse then the Cas side that came up, imagine any of the top 3 going to the worst team in super league, what hcp then 24-34. Salford have proved everybody wrong this year, even I thought Saints might stuff them. C'mon even there own player (Paul Franze) has said stuff this I ain't playing for a crap side and buggered off home!!! There is not one positive for Cas they are on the down big style and Salford are a very pro outfit and will go there and play the basics which will be too much for a very poor side. The honest hcp should be -18.
Gave up a 18 point lead :wall :wall :wall

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 12 Watched the Wire v Leeds game this afternoon and you have give credit to Cullen and his boys, they played fcuking amazing today. Made Leeds look very ordinary and I can't get over how much Lee Briers has come on since leaving Saints. A very impressive player indeed. As for Wigan, I was shocked they got thumped as they did but next weeks game for them is the big one, home to Castleford. C'mon the Cas!