50 Up Club At Sporting Odds

Penelopeys

Re: 50 Up Club At Sporting Odds

I'm in. You gotta be a bit tighter on that final table Red!;)
I know but how can you be tight with AJ suited? I think i was chipleader mind you so i could have stayed out of it but very hard to fold when you've been doing ok. Dont worry im in tonights and i will make it into that $2.5k fr if it kills me b4 3rd may :hope

I'm sure i would have qualified tonight if Pene hadn't taken all my wee chips off me :sad :tongue2 Well done Pene and giz and heniek and phil and everyone but me :rollin :clap
Sorry Rednutt... But I REALLY needed those chips... :unsure

Thanks Dac was beginning to worry that i wouldnt make it in but 2 entries in one night wooohooo :loon . Just noticed my names not on the 2.5k freeroll list :unsure
Mine isnt either... I mailed SO yesterday... nagging... And they assured me I was in even though my name didn't appear yet... I am sure you are too :ok

Thanks Dac was beginning to worry that i wouldnt make it in but 2 entries in one night wooohooo :loon . Just noticed my names not on the 2.5k freeroll list :unsure
Rednutt. I know that you're name is on its way to be entered manually. Should be tomorrow afternoon.:ok

Re: 50 Up Club At Sporting Odds I dunno if someone can check if mines on the list - can't access the site from work? - Dai. If not I'll check when I get home. I think I've had a bout 4 or 5 entries into this so at least the field should be smaller. Edit: That sounds like I'm showing off a bit - it's not meant to.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 50 Up Club At Sporting Odds I know Boss Media are aware of this so I don't mind posting it. If you play 50 raked hands (of any value) and register for the 50 up club....once the tourny reappears in the lobby for the following day you can register for it without playing another 50 raked hands, so long as you register before 12.00. So, basically, you get two entries for just 50 hands. I've had two top five (3rd and 4th) finishes in this this month so I'll see the rest of you in the 2.5K at the start of June.

I know Boss Media are aware of this so I don't mind posting it. If you play 50 raked hands (of any value) and register for the 50 up club....once the tourny reappears in the lobby for the following day you can register for it without playing another 50 raked hands, so long as you register before 12.00. So, basically, you get two entries for just 50 hands. I've had two top five (3rd and 4th) finishes in this this month so I'll see the rest of you in the 2.5K at the start of June.
I noticed that aswell in last few days. You just confirmed it :ok.

Re: 50 Up Club At Sporting Odds Nice one Heniek, saw your 10's get murdered by that flush on the river last night mate, very unlucky. Lucky old me went onto get a top 5 place. Judging by the names in the lobby I reckon there are about 8 other people who have also caught onto the Boss medai glitch.

Re: 50 Up Club At Sporting Odds :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry You wont be seeing me at the 2.5k fr on 4th june:cry Just realised i wont be here, taking the kids on holiday on the 3rd june :D Will get my Dad to stand in for me :hope