Idiots & me Summertime Special

After all the interest shown in my previous Idiots thread I've devised a system for the Turf only and this will replace the other one through the summer months. This like the other as been well reaserched by me but is very volatile and not recomended for people who want winners every time. Between now and the end of September selections will be given and if the past is anything to go by I hope to achieve a Roi of at least +40% and this will be A LIVE TRAIL. Their will be approx 140 bets and the bank will start at 1000pts AND A 10PT STAKE EVERY RACE. This will be split 5pts win 2.5pts ew. All prices will be 5/1 to 25/1 at all times. Like I said before just because its done well in the past (never had a losing year) does not mean the same this.I would class this as a FUN BET and you should treat it as one.This will start right away and if any qualyfiers for Monday will be posted later. THE % MAN :ok

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.