Know your odds - Part II

GaF

Know your odds - Part II  

1. 1.

Part I was HERE In Part II - same cards, same questions, BUT we now have a flop. WITHOUT using a calculator and WITHOUT looking at others comments and WITHOUT looking at other peoples votes answer the question below (and vote your answer in the poll) Afterwards - put down your best estimate of the percentage chance you believe you have against each of the 10 hands (in a post in this thread) - I will sum the total variances (don't worry about that too much - basically will get a score and lowest score wins) for each player and put results up here :ok !"- ,,,,,&,,,, You are dealt the cards above. The flop comes down: ???&???? +++++&++++ ;;;;;&;;;; What cards would your opponent be holding if you had a 46.465% chance of winning? 1)%^ ######'# 2){&} //////&/// 3){&} }}}}}&}}}} 4)!){ [}} 5)!){ ''''''&''' 6)//////&/// |||||&|||| 7)//////&/// ''''''&''' 8)''''''&''' ######'# 9)''''''&'''

Re: Know your odds - Part II I will go with the J6, voted differently in the poll, but tried my calculator .... :unsure ... Muppet guess again??? klør 10 8 Flop: 9 5 6 10 7: 96.23 J 9: 35,769 J6: 46,465 AA: 26,076 A7: 36,692 99: 28 97: 31,846 77: 29,923 75: 31,846 55: 28 Can we have one next where turn and river is known... Maybe that will give me a chance to compete :tongue2

Re: Know your odds - Part II Any club or any 7 will win most of these hands so my guess is: 1. 99% 2. 51% 3. 75% 4. 46.465% 5. 43% 6. 46.465% 7. 60% 8. 65% 9. 55% 10. 46.465% Can't decide between No 4,6 or 10, they all seem to have 11 outs out of 47 cards remaining.

Re: Know your odds - Part II Well this is clearly a LOT harder than the preflop one!!!! Of the 7 guesses in the poll so far, noone has got the right answer!!!!!! Results from the 2 attempts so far....... Pene 20.28% Hedonist 13.33% Well done guys, just for being brave enough to attempt it :clap :clap

Can't decide between No 4' date=6 or 10, they all seem to have 11 outs out of 47 cards remaining.
Thing to bare in mind - these are clear outs to win it ....... 4, 6 and 10 are already leading - so if you don't hit one of your outs, then they win - so all the "neutral" cards are like "outs" for them (e.g. 2h, 3s etc) - but also some of the "outs" for these hands also complete your flush - so is a little harder than that........

Re: Know your odds - Part II

Results from the 2 attempts so far....... Pene 20.28% Hedonist 13.33% Well done guys, just for being brave enough to attempt it :clap :clap
Jeeeeez, I actually thought I did better this time... :cry :cry ...ah well... at least I am brave :unsure

Re: Know your odds - Part II

Can't see the cards' date=' just little crosses. :unsure[/quote'] How bizarre :unsure Noone else has reported the same problem ...........Uses the smilies cards..... (have you got images switched off in the UserCP? :unsure) Did "Know your odds Part 1" work ok for you?