Poker Player TV Shootout

Guest gazza271

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout I'm in. Joined a table that already had 6 players without thinking - just the first one I latched on to. Do we think the early regs are the players who really can play and expect to win and are making sure of their place and I've now got a table full of them :wall Or are the early regs just muppets who will play any old game as long as it is free cos really got no chance and just here cos want to see their name on telly and I've now got a table full of them :nana :unsure

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

I'm in. Joined a table that already had 6 players without thinking - just the first one I latched on to. Do we think the early regs are the players who really can play and expect to win and are making sure of their place and I've now got a table full of them :wall Or are the early regs just muppets who will play any old game as long as it is free cos really got no chance and just here cos want to see their name on telly and I've now got a table full of them :nana :unsure
hey cheeky:D i registered as soon as it opened but only because i wasnt at work.then again maybe i am a muppet........:tongue2

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

Well done Ronay - qualifier on my table :clap :clap
Thank you & very well played shame we couldn't make it a 1-2 finish. Teehee - I knew the table name as PL - just couldn't place it to the PL name. Kinda glad I didn't would have been more nervous had tried to avoid any PL players to give myself a fighting chance. 1st :nana :nana :nana