• 20:00 Dream Poker FA Cup - Chelsea
    • 20:30 Betfair City AM
    • 20:30 Spin Palace PNL STT Tourney Qualifier
    • 21:00 Spin Palace PNL $2000 Added
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up
    • 22:30 Spin Palace PNL STT Tourney Semi Final
    • 00:00 Spin palace PNL STT Tourney Final
    • 00:00 William Hill £500

Re: **Poker Friday 21st April** Looking forward to the Spin Palace STT shootout........... I suspect it will be MASSIVELY short on numbers - so we should try and not sit down on the same tables (I think we can choose tables) to maximise the number of PL'rs going through

Re: **Poker Friday 21st April**

Hehe - bit confident with your voting there aren't you Spurman? :P
Never hurts to be optimistic GaF!!.:D The power of positive thinking!! And I have hit a run of form this week (for once!!) Seeing the reg opens at 6 however, dunno if I'll get in. only get home from work at 7. May have to get an earlier train today.....

Re: **Poker Friday 21st April** Ridiculous Semi Finals in the Dream FA Cup......they really haven't thought the tourney through...... Just 30 people qualified, then we lost a few who didn't play the raked hands - so we have semis with between 17 and 24 players - top 20 qualify for the next round!!! Think I'll just sit out....... The top 20 of the winning team (I'm still in with Chelsea AND Liverpool :D) then play in a $4000 final - so fantastic value ($200 buy in per finalist), but ridiculous tourney....

Re: **Poker Friday 21st April** Just got 2nd in Blue Square $200 Bank Booster for $34 :ok I have a new tactic in this tourney - my 11 year old lad plays for the first hour then hands it over to me!! I ended up entering after the first break with $27,000. :loon :loon Well done Tom! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 21st April**

Just got 2nd in Blue Square $200 Bank Booster for $34 :ok I have a new tactic in this tourney - my 11 year old lad plays for the first hour then hands it over to me!! I ended up entering after the first break with $27,000. :loon :loon Well done Tom! :clap :clap :clap :clap
PMSL :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol How about letting him play the whole tourny ? what a star :clap :clap