Something Else To Worry About?

Doddsy

OK, I was going to post this in the luck/skill thread but thought it deserved a bit more attention. Checked my email today and received the following (don't know why or where the source is from) Hey there , I don't know if you have heard yet – but there is a new, amazing, online poker cheating program hitting the net. The software actually lets players change their hole cards to any two cards they want. Imagine having pocket aces every hand. What is even more amazing is that you can actually try a demo version of the software for free! Yes you heard correct. You can test it out first 100% free - no strings attached. Just go to www.cardswapelite.com and download the demo version to try it out yourself. Trust me it is going to blow your mind! Only a few are going to be released so I suggest you head over to the site as quick as you can to get in on this amazing opportunity. John Desmore www.cardswapelite.com Of course it will probably be another scam for people to watch out for (especially at such a high inital price), but out of interest I did try the free demo. I'm afraid to say that it did work:loon Try it if you like. The demo version automatically folds the hand once it becomes your turn, but if the full version works then this is quite worrying. Sure Party Poker will soon cotton on to this "undetectable" software though, especially with the recent news of catching online cheats with multiple accounts. I'm certainly not going to make a purchase but thats not to say other people haven't already or won't do so in the future. Any thoughts, fellow punters?

Re: Something Else To Worry About?

It may change the cards in your client but it can't change the cards on the server that's why it immediately folds.
Mick is spot on. It's a scam, pure and simple. The real card details are held server side and there is no way for you to change them. I'm sure some people will suckered into parting with their money for the 'full' version, but will be very disapointed when it doesn't work!!

Re: Something Else To Worry About? notice how there isn't a single mention anywhere on the website that it will actually win you anything. He's selling a program that just swaps your hole card pictures and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Anyone buying it cannot claim that he did false advertising. very clever :@ :@

So I change my 26os for AA' date=' but all the aces are already held by my opponents. What does it do - nick them from them ? :rollin[/quote']

4) What happens if one of my new cards is in someone else's hand or comes on the turn or river? The software will detect this at the appropriate time( when the card is flopped or after the showdown) and swap the conflicting card back to the original. This however happens less often then you think.

Re: Something Else To Worry About? I've seen these advertised where they say it'll show ou your opponents cards, it's gotta be complete blx- the client would not recieve that data. These are aimed at people who're desperate to get rich quick- ultimetely the get ripped off quick. I don't really think we have too much to worry about, we'll just get the muppets who try it throwing chips at us!

Re: Something Else To Worry About? Can't believe you downloaded what you thought may be a dodgy program. Are you sure you haven't installed along with it a trojan or another program that will let others know your cards, or worse - login details, accounts etc. I would stronglay advise a full systemscan for adware, malware and even tupperware - just incase. Use some of the free online virus checkers as well. I know this may sound a bit paranoid - but i am a bit paranoid.

Re: Something Else To Worry About? If you pay me 50quid and and my travel, i'll come to ur house and glue two aces to ur computer screen.:ok This way u'll see aces every hand Not a scam, promise:D Terms and Conditions lemonjon is not liable for any damage to computer. Use system at own risk Only works on Windows XP and idiots The poker site may say u have lost, but its wrong, just add more money and hey presto u get another go

If you pay me 50quid and and my travel, i'll come to ur house and glue two aces to ur computer screen.:ok This way u'll see aces every hand Not a scam, promise:D Terms and Conditions lemonjon is not liable for any damage to computer. Use system at own risk Only works on Windows XP and idiots The poker site may say u have lost, but its wrong, just add more money and hey presto u get another go
How soon can you get here - sounds cool:)